Trying to pursue a career in modeling..Advice?

Good luck son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by calibeebee

l_c4e4fa569cca495bb46f2d23e7d7fd4c.jpg

Is this La Tigra, Magnum, or Blue Steel?

you can model for a depression mag. your face looks like you havent had a date in years
lmao word to Zoolander... go look up Brian Pumper from your pic I think you guys will get along well...
for real dude be looking like a Mime
Zoolander_001.jpg

This dude posted "Here's one more:" like that's somehow gonna change people's responses.

As a matter of fact, now that I see that pic, I think you could probably become the face of Gocci.

Real talk you dont have the jaw bones to be a model. If u havent noticed models tend to have good bone structure in their faces. Plus it looks like you arepretty short, there is most likely a height requirement but i know nothing about modeling so im just sayin stuff that i have noticed

Originally Posted by ddot7

This dude posted "Here's one more:" like that's somehow gonna change people's responses.

As a matter of fact, now that I see that pic, I think you could probably become the face of Gocci.
eek.gif
bwahahahahahaaaaahaaaa!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Real talk you dont have the jaw bones to be a model. If u havent noticed models tend to have good bone structure in their faces. Plus it looks like you are pretty short, there is most likely a height requirement but i know nothing about modeling so im just sayin stuff that i have noticed

This maybe true. I'm 5'10 so my height might be a possibility of holding me back. Good looks though.

Back
Top Bottom