Tucker Carlson from Fox News " Michael Vick should have been executed...."

Matthew 6:14, 15- "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, whereas if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

Republicans
sick.gif

Some people shouldnt be allowed to speak their opinions
30t6p3b.gif
This is why American's are still ignorant, public media.

Republicans
sick.gif

Some people shouldnt be allowed to speak their opinions
30t6p3b.gif
This is why American's are still ignorant, public media.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

White Americans and dogs, Crux and I will never understand their relationship.
I don't understand it either. What Vick did was horrible and gruesome, but he should be executed for what he did
indifferent.gif
? are you f***** serious. I swear most white americans treat dogs holier than thou. like their some supreme being(don't get me wrong I like dogs, but not in the way that they do)  they really really need to get over it.
roll.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

White Americans and dogs, Crux and I will never understand their relationship.
I don't understand it either. What Vick did was horrible and gruesome, but he should be executed for what he did
indifferent.gif
? are you f***** serious. I swear most white americans treat dogs holier than thou. like their some supreme being(don't get me wrong I like dogs, but not in the way that they do)  they really really need to get over it.
roll.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by Essential1

Regardless of race and it's involvement or non-involvement when it comes to the story..

Tucker Carlson is dead wrong for his comment.. You shouldn't even start a sentence with "I'm a Christian" then finish it with "but Michael Vick should be executed." It is pretty much against all things Christian... Man served his time.. Took his punishment, and is now trying to right his wrongs, does not demand pity from people, and trying to use his moment of downfall and subsequent triumph to help kids who have no example to base "success" on..

Christianity references second chances numerous times,
and any person deserves a second chance.....

We are so outraged about when celebrities commit crimes, but when crimes of Joe Blow down the street is committed there is no Tucker Carlson "Super Pundit" talking..

These people are worse than scum, they sit on the sidelines with the rest of the firing squad and start firing,.. Say outlandish things, and it is fine because they could give a rat #%@ about what they say.

The jokes write themselves.
Am I missing something? Wheres the jokes?

Regardless of race and it's involvement or non-involvement when it comes to the story..

Tucker Carlson is dead wrong for his comment.. You shouldn't even start a sentence with "I'm a Christian" then finish it with "but Michael Vick should be executed." It is pretty much against all things Christian... Man served his time.. Took his punishment, and is now trying to right his wrongs, does not demand pity from people, and trying to use his moment of downfall and subsequent triumph to help kids who have no example to base "success" on..

We are so outraged about when celebrities commit crimes, but when crimes of Joe Blow down the street is committed there is no Tucker Carlson "Super Pundit" talking..

These people are worse than scum, they sit on the sidelines with the rest of the firing squad and start firing,.. Say outlandish things, and it is fine because they could give a rat #%@ about what they say.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Contradictions and hypocrisy are Christian values. THINK!!!!

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Contradictions and hypocrisy are Christian values. THINK!!!!

So would Tucker Carlson defend this?

I mean I know a caribou and a dog are not the same. However she is still killing a defenseless animal. Also, dude says he's a christian
roll.gif
. Would Jesus have executed Vick? Probably not.

So would Tucker Carlson defend this?

I mean I know a caribou and a dog are not the same. However she is still killing a defenseless animal. Also, dude says he's a christian
roll.gif
. Would Jesus have executed Vick? Probably not.

Back
Top Bottom