Tucker Carlson from Fox News " Michael Vick should have been executed...."

laugh.gif
, NT ignorance thread of the day.  Gotta be hard sitting around all day thinking about how the white man trying to hold you down.

laugh.gif
, NT ignorance thread of the day.  Gotta be hard sitting around all day thinking about how the white man trying to hold you down.

Most of you guys on NT should restrain from talking about politics, public policy or the media that cover them. Most of the people commenting here do not watch Fox News or MSNBC or CNN or anything aside from Sports Center or maybe TMZ.

I am no fan of Fox News but I have actually watched it and formed my own opinion about it and it is somewhat worrisome to me that so many people express so much real emotion over so many second hand conclusions.

I can guarantee that if a one of this boards administrators or moderators wrote his grad school thesis, about why animal cruelty should warrant the death penalty and posted it on this board, most of you guys, who support Vick and who say that dog fighting is no big deal, would be posting
pimp.gif
 and saying how "real" that administrators words are and be buttering him up by saying how much you agree.

Most of you guys on NT should restrain from talking about politics, public policy or the media that cover them. Most of the people commenting here do not watch Fox News or MSNBC or CNN or anything aside from Sports Center or maybe TMZ.

I am no fan of Fox News but I have actually watched it and formed my own opinion about it and it is somewhat worrisome to me that so many people express so much real emotion over so many second hand conclusions.

I can guarantee that if a one of this boards administrators or moderators wrote his grad school thesis, about why animal cruelty should warrant the death penalty and posted it on this board, most of you guys, who support Vick and who say that dog fighting is no big deal, would be posting
pimp.gif
 and saying how "real" that administrators words are and be buttering him up by saying how much you agree.

Fox "News"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

Let them do a segment about how many innocent people have been murdered for this country and how much blood is on their hands. This my friends is why I don't do politics.

Funny thing is, I find what MV did to those dogs, most deplorable.

Fox "News"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

Let them do a segment about how many innocent people have been murdered for this country and how much blood is on their hands. This my friends is why I don't do politics.

Funny thing is, I find what MV did to those dogs, most deplorable.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I'm from a third world country, dogs aint +!+# but dogs there. I love em, but i will kick the +!+# out of a dog and i don't give a +$#+ about dogfighting. I don't think i could watch one live though.

I'm from a third world country, dogs aint +!+# but dogs there. I love em, but i will kick the +!+# out of a dog and i don't give a +$#+ about dogfighting. I don't think i could watch one live though.

Regardless of race and it's involvement or non-involvement when it comes to the story..

Tucker Carlson is dead wrong for his comment.. You shouldn't even start a sentence with "I'm a Christian" then finish it with "but Michael Vick should be executed." It is pretty much against all things Christian... Man served his time.. Took his punishment, and is now trying to right his wrongs, does not demand pity from people, and trying to use his moment of downfall and subsequent triumph to help kids who have no example to base "success" on..

Christianity references second chances numerous times, and any person deserves a second chance.....

We are so outraged about when celebrities commit crimes, but when crimes of Joe Blow down the street is committed there is no Tucker Carlson "Super Pundit" talking..

These people are worse than scum, they sit on the sidelines with the rest of the firing squad and start firing,.. Say outlandish things, and it is fine because they could give a rat #%@ about what they say.

Regardless of race and it's involvement or non-involvement when it comes to the story..

Tucker Carlson is dead wrong for his comment.. You shouldn't even start a sentence with "I'm a Christian" then finish it with "but Michael Vick should be executed." It is pretty much against all things Christian... Man served his time.. Took his punishment, and is now trying to right his wrongs, does not demand pity from people, and trying to use his moment of downfall and subsequent triumph to help kids who have no example to base "success" on..

Christianity references second chances numerous times, and any person deserves a second chance.....

We are so outraged about when celebrities commit crimes, but when crimes of Joe Blow down the street is committed there is no Tucker Carlson "Super Pundit" talking..

These people are worse than scum, they sit on the sidelines with the rest of the firing squad and start firing,.. Say outlandish things, and it is fine because they could give a rat #%@ about what they say.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Christianity references second chances numerous times,
and any person deserves a second chance.....

The jokes write themselves.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Christianity references second chances numerous times,
and any person deserves a second chance.....

The jokes write themselves.

Matthew 6:14, 15- "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, whereas if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

Back
Top Bottom