Tupac is back?!? Vol. The Future

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Expect more performances from the deceased in the near future.

Blatant whoring and disrespect.

There are some things that should be left well enough alone.

The deceased is definitely one of those things.

Michael Jackson's Estate is probably already printing tickets for the 'Second Coming World Tour'.

So is this a hologram or a previously recorded performance? I don't get it.

Originally Posted by onewearz

gave me chills watching this, eerie ....

but 
smokin.gif
. i can't even imagine what it'd be like if i was actually there watchin it. wonder how it felt for snoop. 

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Michael Jackson's Estate is probably already printing tickets for the 'Second Coming World Tour'.
Paul McCartney is plotting the murder of Yoko as we speak.............
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by steven42lh

I'm still astonished by this, and I've watched it at least 5 times. Almost eerie.

Yea... So I'm Mind ++*#!$ Right Now.  I literally don't know how to feel right now.
Yeah, I'm hella confused on how to feel about it too. Its like seeing a ghost. 
But one thing I know for sure. Pac's presence on stage even after death puts a lot of these lil weak $%! rappers careers in perspective. 

Imagine if they did Biggie as well? Would have been bananas. Would have made me $$@+ bricks. 

Dre and Snoops whole set was amazing though. Had me feeling like I was a little kid up to no good snooping through my older cousins albums again. 

Originally Posted by blakep267

ehh, I could really care less about tupac tho. Let me get the evolution of MJ from off the wal to Bad in hologram

No lie fam, if they did MJ, a LOT of people would get choked up. 

tumblr_m2k92smvPs1qh7ut9o1_500.gif

%%@@ was cool. Dudes is corny for getting that mad at it, holding personal feelings like they knew you.

heelish wrote:

CincoSeisDos  I'm not "salt" or mad. Just disgusted. This is like a lost Dave Chappelle skit. Funny on TV, evil in real life. He had a falling out with both Dre & Snoop before his death. How can anyone actually support this?

Because i'm not on any of their payroll to feel one way or another. It was a song from this dude I like, when I think most of his stuff is overrated due to his death.

So now we're retroing dead entertainers. Sometimes you just have to let things go. This ain't nothing but a money making scheme on fools still stuck in the past.

Looks like the matrix might just take off if people really give their money to dumb $!* like this.

yahoo sucks, they scared the crap outta me when they said he was back
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by heelish

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

he really do that?
30t6p3b.gif

Sure did. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Had Pac saying "Big ballin' a*ss n*gga named TRICE"
indifferent.gif
 Skip to 1:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhTEAMqXQDk
CincoSeisDos  I'm not "salt" or mad. Just disgusted. This is like a lost Dave Chappelle skit. Funny on TV, evil in real life. He had a falling out with both Dre & Snoop before his death. How can anyone actually support this?
Because as a fan of their music and the classics they once made together, of course you want to see them on stage? Why wouldn't you?
So just because he had beef with snoop and dre before he passed, that means the memory of their good times together can't be celebrated? What kind of closed minded #%!* is that? 

So we're all just supposed to live in the past and hold the same grudge like its the mid 90's? 

If they had Biggie and Pac on stage together you'd be singing a different tune. Which would make NO sense at all.

If they had a Biggie and Pac hologram on stage performing together NOBODY would be against it. They'd say "its a monumental moment for hip hop" because 2 of the greatest are on stage together one more time for everyone to enjoy. 

But what about Pac and Snoop on stage together? are they not 2 of the greatest to do it? Did they not make great music together? Can we not enjoy that one more time? 

Your disgust sounds more like a personal vendetta rather than a real reason to dislike the performance. 
Why the f*ck would I want to see a digital Biggie & Tupac on stage together?
roll.gif
 Are you crazy!?! I would NEVER want to see that, it'd be sickening. Can't believe you suggested I'd enjoy it. Wow.
Snoop isn't one of the greatest, he had one hot album. Honestly I never really cared for his collabo with Tupac. Can't say I'm surprised that lots of people liked it. Living in an age where corny, half-assed, industry-pushed creations like Big Sean, Odd Future, & Lady Gaga prosper & actually have a career, I'm not surprised at all.

Wow....The future of music. Crazy smh.

Imagine the tours now. Beatles, MJ, BIG, elvis...Wow.

Future, you scary. (No Plewto)

Back
Top Bottom