Tupac is dead...

icykicks79 wrote:
anybody seen this??
roll.gif

eek.gif

rest in peace Pac.

See yall must have forgot who Pac was. You really think Pac would have kept quiet while Barack Obama took office? HA!

My favorite music artist and one of my favorite people in history.
I believe he is dead but wouldn't be surprised if dude made a comeback.

Dude that talked about the Twin Towers...Biggie did also and you should look up what happened to the Twin Towers in 94.

If you believe hes alive, ask his mother. No mother can say "my baby is dead" and not mean it. As long as it isn't a Shakespeare character.

I remember seeing the Holla Back Exclusive video when I was younger thinking he was really still alive
roll.gif

laugh.gif
People thinking Pac would look exactly like he did 13 years ago if hewas spotted today.

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
People thinking Pac would look exactly like he did 13 years ago if he was spotted today.
This is exactly what people fail to realize.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i only believe info i get straight from the source.

i wont believe Tupac is dead until he says it in an interview or something.

laugh.gif

best thing about this thread.

if he did go to cuba, he's definitely dead with his type of attitude and mouth.
im sorry but that had me
laugh.gif
cuz its true

i really stopped caring after 03. It woulda been kinda crazy had he came back in 03 after 7 years. people would been like
eek.gif
But still there's too many questions thatarise. Did he not have a funeral?

Only person that knows if he's alive for sure is his mom's.Even if she did know she wouldn't say anything...

I dont know...

why is this a discussion...
if he is dead.. then this thread is total disrespect.
If he is alive what you dudes gonna do... go searching for him with flashlight dildos.
and when you do find him he's gonna merk you b/c its obvious he doesn't wanna be found.

/THREAD

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

42804ee74691f-86-1.jpg
Haha.... Lee Majors. That dude worked at the Cluck-U to his left. All that time, I always went to the Ten Ren's Tea Time across the street and never knew this Pac look alike was there.

roll.gif
I knew I recognized that guy.

I see his mixtapes and shirts for sale everytime I go to Cluck-U.

Back
Top Bottom