Turkoglu agrees to terms with the Raptors.....i think

good signing
pimp.gif

Nice choice Hedo/Good signing Portland. Portland will be a bigger deal next season.

they said the rudy being pissed was bs

now the blazers will trade either outlaw/blake, webster/blake or one of em for a PG or backup PF

IF rudy is mad, theres a possbility they will throw rudy in the deal too...doubt it i though

Dumb, dumb move by Por.

I just posted in the other thread... Rudy is a young Hedo. Given the minutes and getting the experience is all that Rudy needs.

This is exactly what happened in Sac when the Kings had Peja and Hedo.

And now the Blazers are repeating that EXACT mistake by having two VERY similar players on their roster.
smh.gif

Trade Rudy to the Knicks. Snatch Rubio from the Wolves. Instant excitement. (credit Bangdak).
laugh.gif

By the way, where's the link/source on the Hedo signing?
nerd.gif

lol @ rudy being a young hedo
with the addition of hedo i think this lineup would be good sometimes:

PG: Roy 6"6
SG: Hedo 6"10
SF: Batum (for defense) 6"8
PF: Aldridge 6"11
C: Oden 7"0

and have batum guard the pg's like he did against tony parker. Roy and Hedo can bring the ball up and this would create all sorts of matchup problems ohand i heard oden's gettin better...everyone will only get better...watch out next year

laugh.gif

I wasn't as clear as I was in the other thread. My exact quote in the other thread is:
Given the minutes and experience, you pretty much already have Hedo on your roster.

And if you read the rest of what I typed, you guys would know what I'm trying to say.

they are looking good for next year with this signing...if Oden is healthy then this team will do some damage

- Blake
- Roy
- Hedo
- Aldridge
- Przybilla

'Bout right?
franchise3:
..In before CP
laugh.gif

I'm convinced that he has committed it, since first hearing of the apparent Artest signing.

Has he posted since then?
nerd.gif

Just saying.
ohwell.gif

*off to make a memorial thread in General*

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

I wasn't as clear as I was in the other thread. My exact quote in the other thread is:
Given the minutes and experience, you pretty much already have Hedo on your roster.

And if you read the rest of what I typed, you guys would know what I'm trying to say.
I don't think Fernandez is a young Hedo. Hedo has playmaking skills and will take some of the attention off B-Roy.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

I don't think Fernandez is a young Hedo. Hedo has playmaking skills and will take some of the attention off B-Roy.
So you don't think Rudy (who is more athletic than Hedo) can't grow into being a playmaker?

Rudy is like a smarter J.R. Smith.

It's either 3 pointers or dunks for him
laugh.gif
...he has the potential to be a playmakerbut I haven't seen much of it.

I liked the Blazers last year, I think they will be one of the top 5 in the West now. Once Oden gets it together and lives up to the hype, this team could bereally good.

this is going to be a sick blazers team...
just what they needed, a veteran....
pimp.gif

Blake
Roy
Hedo
Aldridge
Przybilla

off the bench
trav, batum, bayless, oden, rudy, frye

im calling it...
theyre going to the west. conf. finals...
i know, its too early...but i called it...

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

I liked the Blazers last year, I think they will be one of the top 5 in the West now. Once Oden gets it together and lives up to the hype, this team could be really good.
if, oden does.

Back
Top Bottom