Turkoglu agrees to terms with the Raptors.....i think

Don't see why they made him a priority. He doesn't play offense well off the ball and there is too much overlap with what he and Roy do on the court.

overrated signing. he doesnt shoot for a high %, he needs the ball in his hands like roy to be effective, and he plays lazy minimal defense.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

overrated signing. he doesnt shoot for a high %, he needs the ball in his hands like roy to be effective, and he plays lazy minimal defense.
I agree that Hedo doesn't do much on the defensive end, but he's not a liability. I don't think he needs the ball in his hands all thetime, but it would solve their problem if they are trying to get rid of Steve Blake. I doubt he'll be the same player, because he fit the Magic'ssystem so well.

Damn. The division is getting tougher. Denver already passed us and now Portland looks to be doing the same.

This is one soft %+# team
laugh.gif
...not a single person except for Roy who evenlooks for contact

MY GOODNESS....

The LAKERS finally get another CHIP and the league goes CRAZY...

GREAT signing for PORTLAND....Now B-ROY doesnt have to carry the entire load all the time...

Originally Posted by arrjae

this is going to be a sick blazers team...
just what they needed, a veteran....
pimp.gif

Blake
Roy
Hedo
Aldridge
Przybilla

off the bench
trav, batum, bayless, oden, rudy, frye

im calling it...
theyre going to the west. conf. finals...
i know, its too early...but i called it...

channing is a FA, and rudy wants out now. theres rumors that the blazers want to trade blake+travis too.
imo, trade blake+travis for something. put bayless into the starting lineup, and let him develop with hedo and roy. there wont be any pressure with roy andhedo being the main playmakers.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by arrjae

this is going to be a sick blazers team...
just what they needed, a veteran....
pimp.gif

Blake
Roy
Hedo
Aldridge
Przybilla

off the bench
trav, batum, bayless, oden, rudy, frye

im calling it...
theyre going to the west. conf. finals...
i know, its too early...but i called it...

channing is a FA, and rudy wants out now. theres rumors that the blazers want to trade blake+travis too.
imo, trade blake+travis for something. put bayless into the starting lineup, and let him develop with hedo and roy. there wont be any pressure with roy and hedo being the main playmakers.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I hope Hedo works out for the Balzers. Very sick young team.

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

steve blake is the glue that holds that team together. they can't trade him
I couldn't find any good gifs so I'll just hit you with the
indifferent.gif

Anyways I don't think Rudy will stick around, it sucks because he was very exciting to watch this season
tired.gif

Blake is a bum, they better try and get Miller or even Bibby. Bayless isnt ready to run the point sadly.

I may be in the minority but I don't think Hedo makes them THAT much better nor does it put them over the top...

I don't understand why the Blazers have a win right now mentality considering they have one of the better young nucleus in the league.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I don't understand why the Blazers have a win right now mentality considering they have one of the better young nucleus in the league.

When is the last time "a great young nucleus" panned out????? Think about it...

I'd like to see a starting line-up of :

PG/SG - Roy - Bayless
SG/PG - Rudy - Webster
SF - Turk - Batum
PF - Aldridge - Pendergraph? Another FA signing?
C - Oden - Przybilla

I suspect Blake and Outlaw will be dealt in some way or another this off-season, or at least they should be. There was a lot of talk about the deal withTurkoglu being a sign and trade so maybe those 2 would be included.

Originally Posted by srvballer

I may be in the minority but I don't think Hedo makes them THAT much better nor does it put them over the top...
I think people will be more surprised by how the team will just be an average playoff team in the West.

So Blake going to the 76ers for Andre Miller fell through?

smh.gif
Guess Rudy's going back to Spain.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

they need an veteran with playoff experience to help lead them.

Back
Top Bottom