-Bargnani-Bosh-Hedo looks great on paper
-Hedo will help immediately
-Makes Bosh happy

Cons:
-Ties up cap space
-Our bench will be non-existent next season
-After 2 seasons, Hedo will probably start to decline
-Yet another dude who relies on the jumpshot rather than take it to the hole
- The Magic have a much better team than the Raps and were unable to win with Hedo which leads me to believe that our current core of Bargs, Bosh, Calderon and Hedo will fail to do any damage in the NBA

he still gets to the basket from the perimeter better than anyone currently on roster.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

roll.gif
u mad??

Obviously. You blind?

both of you shut up.

%$#^ ing children.

The Magic have a much better team than the Raps and were unable to win with Hedo which leads me to believe that our current core of Bargs, Bosh, Calderon and Hedo will fail to do any damage in the NBA
i dont think anyone is expecting a championship out of this move but if they shore up the bench, playoffs seem possible.

i'm a little iffy about this signing as well but colangelo had to do something and i think turk brings more to the table than Marion does in terms of whatthe Raps need. We didn't really have many other choices at the 3 that would WANT to play for TO. Americans rather play in USA. that's just how itis.

Whatever team gets him is going to be severely overpaying. And Bosh still ain't going to stay in Toronto either way.

I think Raps severly overpaid for Hedo... we should have shopped the FA market a little longer....Childress and Marvin Williams are still out there and couldhave been some good signings for the raps at a much lower cost and not to mention the terrible situation this puts our bench in

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm very mixed about this signing

Pros:
-Raps add a very good player
-Makes Bosh happy

Cons:
-Ties up cap space
- The Magic have a much better team than the Raps and were unable to win with Hedo which leads me to believe that our current core of Bargs, Bosh, Calderon and Hedo will fail to do any damage in the NBA
[size=+1]BANWAGON TRIAL MEMBERSHIP[/size]
Consider your membership declined.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm very mixed about this signing

Pros:
-Raps add a very good player
-Makes Bosh happy

Cons:
-Ties up cap space
[size=+1]BAN
grin.gif
WAGON TRIAL MEMBERSHIP[/size]
Consider your membership declined.

I suggest you get your sarcasm detector fixed.

Back
Top Bottom