TWIN CITIES APPRECIATION THREAD!!!

Yeah, the weather is going to suck this whole week!
smh.gif

I'm a introvert too, but it just feels weird, I have been back 3 weeks, and nothing is happening, I went to Sound Set, and was so tore up, but really there is nobody around that is really cool, and tennis shoe kids are hella losers is what my sister just said now, hah.. handbags have release dates?? I just wear a tokidoki bag and change it up with supreme backpacks, kidrobot bags, chrome messenger bags, I have prolly like 30-40 bags in all I would guesstimate..

I am a loner most of the time, but there seems like nothing to do now, I've been reading Carl Jung books for the past 6 months, and that only helps me as being "The Outsider" than being social, so I guess I am stuck there...

Is there any chat rooms even?? Gawd.. I suck, at least right now...

HAH...

@RSD
ninja, you do NOT live in the cities.
roll.gif
you still the man though.

southside mpls, dolla dolla bill yall, etc. just got back to MN from colorado. i might have to move there, a week straight without rain, beautiful skies,
pimp.gif

anyways i reside in that other city now...on the west side, two blocks away from the bridge.
laugh.gif

whats good with that summit though.
nerd.gif

and oh, welcome back to the OP.
pimp.gif

also, all ones for my #1 city.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome back from the Rockies, let us get the summit started...

West St. Paul, I remember this awesome Lebanese deli Morgans off Robert Street, man the best tacos in the TC...

There is a Checker there though, ate there last month, bomb as hell too...

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

@RSD
roll.gif
laugh.gif
you fool, it's all relative!!!

i'll be down in south on saturday night...dubstep all night...til 5 am
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

@RSD
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
*insert kid falling off of bike gif*

saturday, huh?

Spoiler [+]
mammoth.jpg

Yup the weather is garbage lately. Its either cold or raining.

I live over south btw. Right off the 34th ave exit on crosstown.

Yup the weather is garbage lately. Its either cold or raining.

I live over south btw. Right off the 34th ave exit on crosstown.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Oooh dubstep eh??
yessir, you should roll through...i'll send you the link on fb.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

@RSD
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
*insert kid falling off of bike gif*

saturday, huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

face plant status for that kid.

Maybe, sounds interesting at least....

I've been to some weird places in the past few years and I don't see a bad ending with a dubstep club, so why the hell not, I really try to be as open minded and as much as a devil's advocate as possible, it just is really good to keep an open mind to new stuff to do. Anything but the Gay 90's and I never even been in there, either, just heard all kinds of wild and probably exaggerated tales...

Most dudes that go in there are straight too, that is the weird thing, the ones that come out, ehh.. They rather come out, or try to pretend like gay people, and like I said I heard exaggerated ******ed stories by really immature people, like my cousins, they should just go gay because they will never lose that V-Day card with any female playing video games 22 hours a day, or the other one, just is a loser middleman for anything, but especially drugs, dude loves being the middleman for drugs, like his purpose in life type of deal. The younger one is so dumb and pathetic, he is everybody's girlfriends best friend, and is always the gossip, straight up, we call that fool Entertainment Tonight...

I'm a introvert too, but it just feels weird, I have been back 3 weeks, and nothing is happening, I went to Sound Set, and was so tore up, but really there is nobody around that is really cool, and tennis shoe kids are hella losers is what my sister just said now, hah.. handbags have release dates?? I just wear a tokidoki bag and change it up with supreme backpacks, kidrobot bags, chrome messenger bags, I have prolly like 30-40 bags in all I would guesstimate..

I am a loner most of the time, but there seems like nothing to do now, I've been reading Carl Jung books for the past 6 months, and that only helps me as being "The Outsider" than being social, so I guess I am stuck there...

Is there any chat rooms even?? Gawd.. I suck, at least right now...

HAH...

I love Tokidoki - even when Toki was collaborating with lesportsac they had release dates for the different themed bags.  But yeah, Coach puts out a new floorset each month so I was checking out the new fall stuff. Never did make it though, I got distracted by the newly remodeled Wal Mart in bloomington and bought groceries 
laugh.gif
  Otherwise higher end designers put out bags on a seasonal basis - fall, spring, resort - that sort of line up.

I quit cold turkey 3 or 4 years back. first couple of days I used the patch to cut down on the physical cravings but I was seriously ready to quit and I thin that's what really made it work.

Yeah I was really woah... I think I may stop smoking squares, anybody have support for me???

Why don't you purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?

nerd.gif

@rsd

that 16+ jawn? *rubs chin*

Yeah I was really woah... I think I may stop smoking squares, anybody have support for me???

Why don't you purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?

nerd.gif

@rsd

that 16+ jawn? *rubs chin*
yea, that's the downside
smh.gif

but i'm getting pretty good at asking girl's how old they are
laugh.gif

Was anyone else severely disappointed by Soundset? I was there for the first time and I realized 1. I don't like many of Rhymesayers' rappers 2. standing for 7 hours straight sucks 3. when you do nothing but smoke and drink all day without food, you will feel like you're about to pass out for the last two hours of the festival

Only thing I really liked was seeing Del, which accomplished a major life goal

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Was anyone else severely disappointed by Soundset? I was there for the first time and I realized 1. I don't like many of Rhymesayers' rappers 2. standing for 7 hours straight sucks 3. when you do nothing but smoke and drink all day without food, you will feel like you're about to pass out for the last two hours of the festival

Only thing I really liked was seeing Del, which accomplished a major life goal
i had a blast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was pretty buzzed up tho...actually really buzzed up, right sol? 
laugh.gif
Everclear ftl!!!

good times tho...i really enjoyed the Fifth Element Stage...probably more than the main stage.

After Party at First Ave. was legit as well.

Who is down to hang out today and go to the Draft Party??? I will be in uptown all day until 5-@%@, then I head to Target Center for the NBA Draft Party

Back
Top Bottom