Twins/A's - madness.

Crazy ending

laugh.gif

WOW ARE YOU KIDIDNG MEEEE!?

He was safe...damnitttt.

But like I said, if you pinch run Gomez for Cuddyer he would've been safe by a mile and the ump would've had no chance to make that terrible call
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Too bad there are only 37 people in the stands.

Including the ushers.
but those 37 people are witnessing something that the thousands that go to Giants games don't see. RUNS
But the thousands of fans the go to the Giants games are witnessing something A's fans dont see. WINS

Originally Posted by JPZx

WOW ARE YOU KIDIDNG MEEEE!?

He was safe...damnitttt.

But like I said, if you pinch run Gomez for Cuddyer he would've been safe by a mile and the ump would've had no chance to make that terrible call
smh.gif
smh.gif

that play shouldn't have been that close, Suzuki threw it too lightly cuz it looked like he found the ball plenty early enough cuz Cuddyer was only a fewsteps up the line.
Game of the year.

That ump should be without a job tomorrow.

Why can't we review those calls again?

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Too bad there are only 37 people in the stands.

Including the ushers.
but those 37 people are witnessing something that the thousands that go to Giants games don't see. RUNS
But the thousands of fans the go to the Giants games are witnessing something A's fans dont see. WINS
if things stay the same, this will be the first time since 03 that the Giants finish with a better record than the A's
nice try though.

I'm just glad Holliday had a good game tonight. I guess going back to his old swing worked. Damn you McGwire.

I wish I had not watched this game....this will haunt me forever
mad.gif

Watch us lose the Central by one game
smh.gif

Ugh I thrown in the towel

9ppeg1.jpg

What's odd about all of the late-game calamity is I remained strangely calm and resolved through the whole thing. We went up 12-2, and I thought"Blackburn looks terrible tonight." We remained up 13-7 and I thought, "Nathan's getting the save tonight." Holliday hit the grand-slamand I thought, "I saw that happening." Cust hits the go-ahead against Mijares, where lefties are something like 3-39 against him and I thought,"It's that kind of night." Cuddyer makes a great hustle play to tie the game but is called out and I think, "This would only happen to us inOakland." Fans of either team know that anytime these two meet in Oakland, the games are always tight and a little strange.

The Twins should get in on George Sherrill.

Nathan, Mijares and Guerrier are great, but after that, you're depending on R.A. Dickey and guys with little experience.

Guerrier in the middle innings, Mijares against lefties, Sherrill setting up and Nathan closing is a nice look.

Mijares...great...? This isn't 2008.

But RA Dickey is still really young, right KLJ? So we should be fine
laugh.gif

Twins Pitching tonight: 0 strikeouts
eek.gif

i don't think i've ever seen that in a mlb game.
And the A's led off Sportscenter
eek.gif
pimp.gif

been soooooooo long since that's happened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

what?

Michael Wuertz?

sick.gif
2nd only to Andrew Bailey in the AL in K's out of the bullpen

watch him get picked up by a contender and do work

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Twins should get in on George Sherrill.

Nathan, Mijares and Guerrier are great, but after that, you're depending on R.A. Dickey and guys with little experience.

Guerrier in the middle innings, Mijares against lefties, Sherrill setting up and Nathan closing is a nice look.

yeah, how bout no

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Watch us get shut out tomorrow.
smh.gif
Anyways, now does anyone want Holliday? He went back to the old swing, someone give us a 3B prospect and he's allyours.
laugh.gif

Was at the game
pimp.gif

Being able to witness history
smokin.gif

Having Morneau and Holliday on my fantasy team
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

And if there's any Giants fans that are trying to hate on our moment let me shut you down by saying 1989. I don't even hate your team and I can easilyput you in check. Check the numbers.

^ What percent of fans left after ya'll went down 12-2? Just curious.

wow, just saw the highlights, turned the tv off when the twins got up big
great win for the a's. wonder what the attendance was like at the end of the gm

cuddyer was safe, lol

Most of the fans stayed the whole game believe it or not. I'm a season ticket holder in the bleachers and I always notice fans leaving early(usually top8th). Wasn't too packed to begin with, but that's a whole different story.

Back
Top Bottom