Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

BhKR3KkCYAEdsFd.png

They have Zapdos now and they're trying to withdraw BirdJesus and AIR the Lapras. They've already released two random Pokemon trying to do so 
laugh.gif

How do their best Pokemon always get into the PC to begin with?

Last edited:
Yo how did they even coordinate that.

They don't have a single pokemon pokemon that can match up against Lance though if they even make it that far. Lapras would be their best chance and it's like twenty something.

Good thing this isn't pokemon yellow, Lance had a Dragonite that knew thunder fire blast and blizzard

Last edited:
Yo how did they even coordinate that.

They don't have a single pokemon pokemon that can match up against Lance though if they even make it that far. Lapras would be their best chance and it's like twenty something.

Good thing this isn't pokemon yellow, Lance had a Dragonite that knew thunder fire blast and blizzard

Lance was pie, b.

I'm surprised these fools haven't pulled off the rare candy glitch :smh:

Zapdos won't be here for long.. He'll eventually be released :smh:

I hope not, a lot of sacrifices were made to get zapdos out of pc. does that means its a reincarnation of flareon?

I have a feeling we will have a series of let downs from here on.

Dux is gone, b. DUX IS GONE...

Thats the first red flag.

Last edited:
Dudes need to hit up Missingno :lol:

Imagine the amount of fail when having to move the rare candies and master balls into the 6th spot and then having everyone surf up and down the coast of the town :x

It would be such a struggle watching them attempt pulling it off :lol:

Dudes playing are so fickle, they spend all that time to get the Zapdos and then just leave it in the PC.

They'll never figure out that lag when operating the PC under democracy.

Back
Top Bottom