Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

100px-Red_Green_Prof_Oak.png

You are over your daily limit for rating content. Please try again later.
Another day in the Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

by the time i wake up tomorrow, they will probably already have the 8th badge. something smells fishy at night :nerd:

Last edited:
Theyre about to lose to Giovanni. Forgot this guy was the earth gym leader and he has a level 50 Rydon or something.

Last edited:
It's looking like that, but Bird Jesus might save them. They had it too if Fonz used surf

They lost

Last edited:
I wouldnt be surprised if they do take it to Gen 2 after this. I would continue to watch, and the lulz would be equally as prevalent IMO.

2nd Gen is too much :smh: :lol: :x
They'd never finish it. Its too much :x

Once they beat the Elite Four I think the appeal dies down a lot. There's nothing else to do except maybe catch Mewtwo. I'd rather see that one idea go down that someone proposed where they play the second generation and do one game of anarchy and the other democracy.

Silver better be anarchy.

Seeing them make it past the elite 4 and going to catch mew two is what I'm waiting for :lol:

They also have to get articuno and moltres.

There are a few more things to do before they're finished with this one.

Its almost the home stretch now though :smokin

It's looking like that, but Bird Jesus might save them. They had it too if Fonz used surf
roll.gif
They caught the fade. Glad I was up to watch though that was the first full battle I ever got to watch
Yup, me too. So frustrating but funny at the same time. What's the O/U on the time it takes to get back?
They wont be back in there until like noon

I wouldnt be surprised if they do take it to Gen 2 after this. I would continue to watch, and the lulz would be equally as prevalent IMO.
2nd Gen is too much
mean.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

They'd never finish it. Its too much
sick.gif
Once they beat the Elite Four I think the appeal dies down a lot. There's nothing else to do except maybe catch Mewtwo. I'd rather see that one idea go down that someone proposed where they play the second generation and do one game of anarchy and the other democracy.

Silver better be anarchy.
Seeing them make it past the elite 4 and going to catch mew two is what I'm waiting for
laugh.gif

They also have to get articuno and moltres.

There are a few more things to do before they're finished with this one.

Its almost the home stretch now though
smokin.gif
Theyre not catching any of those though I will bet money on it
laugh.gif
. Only reason they caught Zapdos is because they threw the masterball at it. They will end up knocking out every other legendary they run into. They dont eem buy Ultra Balls

The amount of fail and meme's to come from the attempts are going to be amazing though :rofl:

:wow: they made it back :wow: :wow:

I'm crying bruh.. They're trying to use the SS Ticket against Dugtrio :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah, but it's frustrating kuz it would be too easy to beat. But that's where the entertainment comes from

Also, Bird Jesus has the worst move set ever 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dawg, Zapdos is about to catch that fade.

Nudoqueen been body slamming him all match, and Nidoking about to come through and end it :smh: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom