Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

Back then, if you got a pokemon to level 100..you were looked at as a god amongst 6-8 year olds

HAIL LORD HELIX
130b2b4a9c5f37ec4dfe7c4948027d4a.gif

dude was a pain to level :\

by the time you get mew, your roster is probably in the 20's-30s :\

Last edited:
dude was a pain to level :\

by the time you get mew, your roster is probably in the 20's-30s :\

Rare candy glitch dawg. My Mew was turnt up.

I ain't have no worries. Nobody in the game was touching my team. Whether mine were on steroids, or naturally leveled, or whatever. Nobody was touching a lvl 100 mew/mewtwo team :x

The only thing I didn't hack was watching all 150 pokemon (my mew was gamesharked)

Mew was totally worth the effort, though. When I was a kid, I had no problem spending days just leveling my Pokemon. It felt like a real accomplishment when they evolved or learned a new move that I really wanted for them.

|I i couldnt deal with spamming Pound until it ran out :lol:

i dont think there were too many good tms at that point of the game

I didn’t even know there was a legit way of getting a Mew until years later

Honestly, once you got Mew, he was underwhelming. He wasn't buns :lol: but he was overrated. He was moreso cool to have as a bragging thing. Like "My pokedex has all 151"

Flex :pimp:

But honestly, Mewtwo was cooler imo.

It's weird how Mew's info is in the game though, I'm guessing they did it in anticipation of special promos/events where players could receive Mew?

I wish I knew about how to do the Mew glitch when I was younger though, all those tricks were lies.

Last edited:
It's weird how Mew's info is in the game though, I'm guessing they did it in anticipation of special promos/events where players could receive Mew?

I wish I knew about how to do the Mew glitch when I was younger though, all those tricks were lies.

Yea man. I lend my game to some kid and got pissed that he held on to it for so long, until I got it back and saw he put mew on there :pimp:

Remember missingno?

Last edited:
So, who else remembers older kids telling fake rumors about Pokemon?  I distinctly remember being told about Yoshi, Pikablue, and Mexico City being in the game as a kid.

So, who else remembers older kids telling fake rumors about Pokemon?  I distinctly remember being told about Yoshi, Pikablue, and Mexico City being in the game as a kid.
Dudes claiming that the starters had fourth evolutions, ironic because now almost 20 years after the fact they do, and they're just like what the kids used to say they looked like, especially Venasaur. Tlaking about the bulb on his back turned into a tree

Back
Top Bottom