Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

GODDAMIT I TOLD MYSELF **** WAS GONNA FLY WHEN I GO TO SLEEP

It was a hell of a run though :pimp: can't wait for the next adventure (and set of memes)

That Pokemon origins is dope.

First time seeing that. Follows canon even though it's short as hell. They should have done a full series for it

red > ash 
pimp.gif

I wish Origins was the series made in the 90s and not what we got. It never made sense how Ash won his battles, or much of what he did to begin with.

if you guys haven't seen this yet.. pokemon origins.. just 4 episodes :frown:

but this is pretty sick.. just thought this is a good place to share this

Cubone :smh: The feels :smh: That whole story with its mom was the saddest thing ever when I was a kid :lol:

I wish Origins was the series made in the 90s and not what we got. It never made sense how Ash won his battles, or much of what he did to begin with.

red > ash 
pimp.gif
Indubitably. Ash was trash. He probably still is.

no need for emulators here
pimp.gif
I always wanted the clear gameboy. I got the lime green one and then cuz my original battery cover broke got a purple one from my godbrother. So I got a lime green and purple gameboy
pimp.gif

I originally had the turquoise Color, but I have the clear purple joint now. Need some games for this **** :lol:

I originally had the turquoise Color, but I have the clear purple joint now. Need some games for this ****
laugh.gif
Only game I know I have left is pokemon yellow. I went looking for silver earlier but I don't think I'm going to find it
tired.gif

I've been telling people happy helix day and when they asked me what I was talking about told them it was in honor of lord helix's victory over the evil forces of the dome.

I had someone ask me if I was drunk
roll.gif

Only game I know I have left is pokemon yellow. I went looking for silver earlier but I don't think I'm going to find it |I

I gave my copy of Yellow to my boy a long time ago when I saw how invested into it he was when I had let him borrow it to get me a Mewtwo :lol: I might need to hit eBay or see what my local GameStop still has.

Clear purple was all me :pimp:

Teal/Turquoise will always have my heart off of the strength of sheer nostalgia, but clear purple was indeed always cold :pimp:

Loved the N64 controller and the GBA with the same color too. They should bring that back on the 3DS and Wii U.

You gotta get the name right ATOMIC purple :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Never knew this is what it was called :pimp:

Last edited:
I went to a highschool earlier this week for my job and the kids were walking around saying "Praise Helix." They were surprised when I started talking to them about it.

These memes though >>>

Can't wait for them to start the new game.

I went to a highschool earlier this week for my job and the kids were walking around saying "Praise Helix." They were surprised when I started talking to them about it.

These memes though >>>

Can't wait for them to start the new game.

Kids these days. Acting like they grew up with the original 151. Some of them weren't even born yet.

Back
Top Bottom