Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

Someone already said it , but the OG Atomic Purple GBC was my best damn friend as a child.

I took it everywhere :pimp:

I was THAT kid who had the see thru purple joint :smokin

My lil sis had the teal joint

You gotta remember the OG 151 came out around 16 years ago. Its been 5 gens since and each one has added around 120ish pokemon. Out of the 721 new pokemon there are alot of gems like my favorite

View media item 834187

****, it's been 16 years :x :wow:

That does absolutely make sense though. I guess I was just caught off guard because the last game I played was Diamond, and the number hadn't hit 500 yet if I remember correctly.

I had to look up the name of that Pokemon :lol: I recognized it, but I honestly haven't remembered many names since like Ruby outside of the starters and legendaries.

This was so clutch

m_wormlight.jpg

the preview on the front page made me come in here.

anyone who still plays X/Y I have some pretty okay Pokemon to let go since I'm starting over Monday. Also got a few Pokerus Pokemon leftover.

I guess I'll come back in here when I get off tomorrow and get started? :nerd:

Man I been wanting a 3DS for a while. :smh:

Might be my next purchase

the preview on the front page made me come in here.

anyone who still plays X/Y I have some pretty okay Pokemon to let go since I'm starting over Monday. Also got a few Pokerus Pokemon leftover.

I guess I'll come back in here when I get off tomorrow and get started? :nerd:
Ill take ur mewto and other legendaries
Also tyranitar and starter pokemon
Also that fairy evolution of evee too
Ill take all them off ur hands :lol:

:lol:
Yeah when u gonna get ur 3ds
Now they got a promotion buy a 2/3ds and register it and Mario kart 7 u get pokemon x/y free as a download

I saw that promotion actually, and it's making hard to keep putting copping one off. :smh:

I don't have time to put in on video games like I used to, b. I put 60 hours into Diamond, and have beaten all of like 8 games since :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I used to put one of my dead batteries in the remote and take a good one out.

I figured, "I can last on one good battery for at least until my dad gets home. Then I'll ask for some batteries"

I legit used to put "AA batteries 10 pack" on my Christmas list :lol:

Last edited:
was well worth it...looking back..i dont even know how i played that without proper lighting :lol:

GBC outside the house and N64 inside. I still remember playing pokemon at clothing stores while my mom browsed for stuff. Didn't even mind at that time.

:lol: at asking for a 10 pack though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom