Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

murdered ya batteries tho. 

Kept one of these on me

41333825014.jpg

Needed one of these if I was playing my game gear though

pg-327_1z.jpg

Gameboys battery life was so much better than the game gear

used to get my *** beat for stealing batteries out the tv remotes :lol:  

Edit: SUPER SMASH BROS 3DS THIS **** IS AUTO COPPED THIS WEEK. 
Bruh u don't want it in smash
I'm the unofficial smash champ

currently playing pokemon yellow

man...I can't find my kiwi green gameboy color, so i had to go on CL and cop a $25 blue one :lol:

speaking about batteries... i remember putting mine out in the sun and getting a good 15-20 minutes of playing time with them :lol:

:rofl: at taking the batteries out the remotes. All these feels :lol:

man...I can't find my kiwi green gameboy color, so i had to go on CL and cop a $25 blue one
laugh.gif

speaking about batteries... i remember putting mine out in the sun and getting a good 15-20 minutes of playing time with them
laugh.gif
I remember someone telling me to put them in the freezer and I actually did that ****
mean.gif
There were so many stupid tricks floating around
laugh.gif

I also remember being told about the "chinese trick" where you use AAA batteries and fill the space with aluminum foil. **** changed my life
laugh.gif

man...I can't find my kiwi green gameboy color, so i had to go on CL and cop a $25 blue one :lol:

speaking about batteries... i remember putting mine out in the sun and getting a good 15-20 minutes of playing time with them :lol:

I remember someone telling me to put them in the freezer and I actually did that **** :smh: There were so many stupid tricks floating around :lol:
I also remember being told about the "chinese trick" where you use AAA batteries and fill the space with aluminum foil. **** changed my life :lol:
Hol up hol up hol the **** up
The Chinese trick REALLY works??????
Plz respond

:rofl: at taking the batteries out the remotes. All these feels :lol:

SMH...

sadly, at 24...I took the batteries out of my brothers remote when i went back home so i can play my gameboy on the bus going to LA

:lol: :smh:

my dad would also always have spare batteries in his jackets in the closet i would always take

man...I can't find my kiwi green gameboy color, so i had to go on CL and cop a $25 blue one
laugh.gif

speaking about batteries... i remember putting mine out in the sun and getting a good 15-20 minutes of playing time with them
laugh.gif
I remember someone telling me to put them in the freezer and I actually did that ****
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I also remember being told about the "chinese trick" where you use AAA batteries and fill the space with aluminum foil. **** changed my life
laugh.gif
Plz respond
Man that **** is so damn clutch. There were many days I couldnt find a AA battery and just put in 2 AAA and went to the kitchen for some aluminum foil
laugh.gif

I remember someone telling me to put them in the freezer and I actually did that **** :smh: There were so many stupid tricks floating around :lol:

I also remember being told about the "chinese trick" where you use AAA batteries and fill the space with aluminum foil. **** changed my life :lol:

Plz respond

Man that **** is so damn clutch. There were many days I couldnt find a AA battery and just put in 2 AAA and went to the kitchen for some aluminum foil :lol:
can I get pics of how the battery suppose to look after assembly

all those AA stories :lol: :lol:

only thing i remembered was taking batteries from the remotes just to play

and trying to start with all 3 pokemons with a friend of mine using that stupid LINK CABLE
it took so much time just to trade :lol:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Plz respond

Man that **** is so damn clutch. There were many days I couldnt find a AA battery and just put in 2 AAA and went to the kitchen for some aluminum foil
laugh.gif
315x500_ac.jpg

Got to shove it in on the positive side

Plz respond

Man that **** is so damn clutch. There were many days I couldnt find a AA battery and just put in 2 AAA and went to the kitchen for some aluminum foil :lol:
315x500_ac.jpg

Got to shove it in on the positive side
:wow: DA GAWD

My friend showed me online Pokemon showdown and he and I played a few matches

He went to pick up his friend from some party and he told me he'd be back on in around 20 minutes

I started watching a movie and noticed he got back online

I texted him "Are you ready for round 2?"

Never got a response

Just checked my phone again and I realized I accidentally texted that to my dad

My dad will wake up tomorrow morning thinking I was talking about partying/underage drinking

I could clarify that I was talking about Pokemon

Lose-lose situation 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

My friend showed me online Pokemon showdown and he and I played a few matches

He went to pick up his friend from some party and he told me he'd be back on in around 20 minutes

I started watching a movie and noticed he got back online

I texted him "Are you ready for round 2?"

Never got a response

Just checked my phone again and I realized I accidentally texted that to my dad

My dad will wake up tomorrow morning thinking I was talking about partying/underage drinking

I could clarify that I was talking about Pokemon

Lose-lose situation :smh: :lol:  

Say it was to a female b. /problem

Back
Top Bottom