Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

315x500_ac.jpg

Got to shove it in on the positive side

:wow:

This is possibly the best thing NT has ever learnt me.

Now I feel like playing pokemon lol. I played gen 3 for the first time a year ago, I really enjoyed it. Think I'll play gen 2 then gen 1. Don't have a 3ds, never tired anything higher.

Gen 2 > Gen 4 > Gen 1 >>> the other Gens

eww. Gen 4 was terrible. DPP only added a handful of new pokemon and the story was dumb.

its gen 1>gen 3(just a great variety of new pokemon. Blaziken ftw.)> gen 2> Gen 5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gen 6> Gen 4

I guess cause fire is so insanely weak vs water and grass is so damn vulnerable to fire. I always found the water type would get me by and not be tooooooo weak vs grass idk
laugh.gif
Nah water is just as weak to grass and fire is to water. Thing is, not many people have grass Pokemon so it still is a good call. I went with Squirtle, Totodile, and Treeko.

I guess cause fire is so insanely weak vs water and grass is so damn vulnerable to fire. I always found the water type would get me by and not be tooooooo weak vs grass idk :lol:
Nah water is just as weak to grass and fire is to water. Thing is, not many people have grass Pokemon so it still is a good call. I went with Squirtle, Totodile, and Treeko.
I guess that's what it is

Even as a kid I always felt that taking the fire type starter was effectively choosing easy mode. So for that reason I've always gone with the grass type, excluding picking squirtle in blue.

That aluminum foil trick would've been so clutch as a kid :smh:

Last edited:
Even as a kid I always felt that taking the fire type starter was effectively choosing easy mode. So for that reason I've always gone with the grass type, excluding picking squirtle in blue.

But grass was always the easiest route... You beat the first two gym leaders with no hassle if you learn vine whip early enough...

If anything, Fire was the toughest to start with. At least until Celadon city. Then it got easier.

Yea, fire is difficult to start with in red/blue. After Misty the game is really easy though since Charmeleon/Charizard have such high special attack stats

Anyone find themselves getting re-obsessed with pokemon since all of this started?

I've been playing it non stop whenever I get some free time lately :smh: :lol:

I wish they had one big pokemon world game where you can go to all of the regions. But it was like gen 3 graphics, almost classic pokemon looking but still a little updated in full color.

Been playing OG Pokemon Red for like 3 days. Wish I could find my game boy, Pokemon yellow >

When you're 6 and you have a Pikachu and you try to fight Brock

But grass was always the easiest route... You beat the first two gym leaders with no hassle if you learn vine whip early enough...

If anything, Fire was the toughest to start with. At least until Celadon city. Then it got easier.

Well yeah, grass is easy for the first two gyms. But the thing is those first two gyms are easy regardless of the starter you pick. The starter is usually one of If not the most powerful Pokémon you have. And towards the end of the game grass is one of the worst types to use against the late gym leaders.
1940ii6td9bc0png.png

Been playing OG Pokemon Red for like 3 days. Wish I could find my game boy, Pokemon yellow >

When you're 6 and you have a Pikachu and you try to fight Brock 3>1>>6>>5>>4

Though I played all the later gens, I wasn't really feeling em like that. DPP is pretty forgettable for me minus a few mons and I like BW's story, probably the best in the series but I got sick of it quick. I still play XY and its still enjoyable to me because there's a lot to do online and connecting with people is easy. And those 3D models :pimp:

Anyone find themselves getting re-obsessed with pokemon since all of this started?

I've been playing it non stop whenever I get some free time lately :smh: :lol:

I wish they had one big pokemon world game where you can go to all of the regions. But it was like gen 3 graphics, almost classic pokemon looking but still a little updated in full color.

Was playing it again on my phone until it froze my phone twice then I deleted it, lol only come in here for the memes :lol:

Lol checked this out last night too many ppl on screwing things up...when tey start releasing Pokemon it gets intense

I've been playing Fire Red on my phone. I lost to Brock twice in a row cause of that damn rock throw crap until I figured out I had to sacrifice my Pidgey and Pikachu and let my Charmander go in on him (when I was a kid, I beat Brock by bringing in a level 18 Charmeleon. @#$% took forever to raise :x ). Just sand attacked and tail whipped the @#$% out of Onix , and after they KOd I sent in Charmander. Sand Attack=GOAT in the beginning stages of the game :lol:

After Brock, the game is tooo easy. Just been bodying dudes left and right with my Charmeleon, Pidgeotto, and Graveler :lol:

Last edited:

Well yeah, grass is easy for the first two gyms. But the thing is those first two gyms are easy regardless of the starter you pick. The starter is usually one of If not the most powerful Pokémon you have. And towards the end of the game grass is one of the worst types to use against the late gym leaders.
1940ii6td9bc0png.png

while true, picking the right move set helps with that. Grass Pokemon need at max two grass type attacks.

one or two grass, one poison, one strong normal (strength), one strong ground (earthquake) and good training you can wreck a lot of the leaders. With Thick Fat your weaknesses to fire and ice are reduced.

Having the grass starter in gen 2 was a horrible plan though.

Back
Top Bottom