Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

Say it was to a female b. /problem
pimp.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

I never got into Digimon, but this makes me want to watch some episodes

The storyline was pretty underrated I think, that Duelist Kingdom season had me hooked and some of the characters had real depth to them and different motivations for winning the tournament. The stakes of the matches were high and souls/lives were on the line.
I'm trying to get into the third generation with Ruby, but it sucks.
Ruby/Sapphire was the last generation I played and I thought they were really good games. If you're still in it early it'll get better. There's lots of legendaries and side objectives not associated with the main story which adds to the replay value.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get into the third generation with Ruby, but it sucks.

I kinda wish I was into pokemon after the OG, simply so i can buy pokemon x and y and have something to do

But i wouldnt know what pokemons i should keep and catch :lol:

I stopped watching the show as soon as they introduced all the newer ones

How old are you all who kept watching? I'm 24 btw if it matters

[thread="583366"]I used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh! religiously when I was a kid up until they got to the Egyptian God Cards.[/thread]

The storyline was pretty underrated I think, that Duelist Kingdom season had me hooked and some of the characters had real depth to them and different motivations for winning the tournament. The stakes of the matches were high and souls/lives were on the line.
Just watched Yugi defeats Pegasus.

Anyone up getting ready to watch the very beginning of Crystal? Over 50 thousand people are on the stream right now. I just hope that this one brings the lulz like Red/Blue did.

Edit:
BhuIWkXCEAE2ZYx.png

Last edited:
the preview on the front page made me come in here.

anyone who still plays X/Y I have some pretty okay Pokemon to let go since I'm starting over Monday. Also got a few Pokerus Pokemon leftover.

I guess I'll come back in here when I get off tomorrow and get started? :nerd:
Wish I was home for thus.

Those movie posters are insane.

If there was ever a game where they should havw picked the fire starter its Gen 2 games. Typhlosion>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
naw b, Feraligator is goat starter.

probably going to take 1 - 2 months for them to get all 16 badges and beat mount silver.

Gen 2 > Gen 1. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom