[Typical Conspiracy Theorist] Taylor Swift is illuminati [Typical Conspiracy Theorist]

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

^ Word
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

You been systematically trained not to believe.... I've studied frequencies and vibrations.... Most aren't even aware of their actual existence so it makes sense that they refute the logic

word, smh @ the sheep in this thread.

so um, hypothetically speaking if i wanted to join the illuminati to become rich and famous how do i go about doing that.

illuminati NT experts chime in. these people seem to know a lot about the illuminati but can never answer this question.

You been systematically trained not to believe.... I've studied frequencies and vibrations.... Most aren't even aware of their actual existence so it makes sense that they refute the logic

so um, hypothetically speaking if i wanted to join the illuminati to become rich and famous how do i go about doing that.

illuminati NT experts chime in. these people seem to know a lot about the illuminati but can never answer this question.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You dont choose them. They choose you. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

pimp.gif

grin.gif
i throw up devil horns atleast 100 times a day tho.

pimp.gif

grin.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

You do not have the power to influence a mass of people on the level of entertainers though.

pimp.gif

grin.gif

You do not have the power to influence a mass of people on the level of entertainers though.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

pimp.gif

grin.gif

lol wait are famous people famous because they're entertaining or because of the illuminati? I knew JAY-Z wasn't THAT nice

pimp.gif

grin.gif

lol wait are famous people famous because they're entertaining or because of the illuminati? I knew JAY-Z wasn't THAT nice

pimp.gif

grin.gif

Wait so you have to already have power and influence for the Illuminati to let you join? So I actually have to work hard, network and grind to make it to the top? Then hope the Illuminati notices me? That defeats the damn purpose 
tired.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

ur bein irrational about it, cmon man use your brain for a sec, you have to be chosen and it's usually based on your already existing influence over the masses (entertainers, great orators, sport figures, politicians, TV personalities, controversial figures, in some cases even preachers), no one can give you proof or clear evidence of their existence or pratices bcuz even some of the members are just as clueless as we are, the whole point is that why will so many big names in music chose to risk their lives by denouncing them, think about the last time you were passionate enuff bout something to risk your life over it  

pimp.gif

grin.gif

Wait so you have to already have power and influence for the Illuminati to let you join? So I actually have to work hard, network and grind to make it to the top? Then hope the Illuminati notices me? That defeats the damn purpose 
tired.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

ur bein irrational about it, cmon man use your brain for a sec, you have to be chosen and it's usually based on your already existing influence over the masses (entertainers, great orators, sport figures, politicians, TV personalities, controversial figures, in some cases even preachers), no one can give you proof or clear evidence of their existence or pratices bcuz even some of the members are just as clueless as we are, the whole point is that why will so many big names in music chose to risk their lives by denouncing them, think about the last time you were passionate enuff bout something to risk your life over it  

pimp.gif

grin.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
i like how u think, cause i was thinking the same thing. I thought the whole purpose of people selling their souls to the illuminati was for them to get fame and money?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
i like how u think, cause i was thinking the same thing. I thought the whole purpose of people selling their souls to the illuminati was for them to get fame and money?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

tired.gif
^ why r u bein so sarcastic and ignoring the clear point made here; wut use will they have wit someone wit no talent and no followers? its clear that if their agenda is to influence your actions, thoughts, and behavior, then they need ppl who r good at wuteva they're doin and who have a substantial amount of followers/fans... 

Back
Top Bottom