U know how much the jordan pack cost whole sale.. 164.50

Originally Posted by ucantcheckme3jdj

u coulda copped the ix/xiv pack for 262 with the 20% off NDC or finishline

and i missed that
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Yeah, that's terrible - the store should be made to give you them for that. Then the staff would just work there for fun and the electric company wouldn't mind giving you free electricity.

Maybe you should go down to your local Mercedes dealer and demand a new car for the value of the scrap metal, plastic and leather that constitute it.

Or go down to a local restaurant and demand food for the cost of the raw ingredients - the staff there would be happy to do that to you just for the pure enjoyment.

In fact, why not go back to the farmer and just give him the cost of the seeds and the feed for his livestock - then you could buy everyone a steak dinner for about $5.

Why do people complain about the prices of things that they don't really need. If you don't like the price, then just don't buy it. i used to be abig jordan head, but they've lost their, which lead me to lose interest. I've since sold all my jordans and don't regret it one bit. One daywe'll all look back at this sneaker thing and really just how frivolous and stupid it really was.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

this spot around my way has charged 399 for the packs so far.

wow i be mad if copped for that much n one pair was a b-
sick.gif

If u find that ur paying too much for the shoes then dont buy them its very simple
Its part of business

I think OP is just giving some info. I appreciate this kind of threads.
...and I hate the way NT is becoming a hate forum. It's near impossible to read an entire thread without someone taping disrespect opinions.
I think ppl should understand if you're not interested, the better thing is not posting...

So, we're just now learning that sneakers are sold at keystone pricing?

If you're upset about that, wait until you find out how much they actually cost to manufacture...

At any rate, we'll close this one up now that the cat's out of the bag on this whole retail scam.

Back
Top Bottom