U.S. Soldiers Allegedly Killed Afghan Civilians, Kept Body Parts As Trophies

Good call on the 30k troops, Obama. You keep troops in to do this and you kill Muslims with unmanned drones. Good job.

Good call on the 30k troops, Obama. You keep troops in to do this and you kill Muslims with unmanned drones. Good job.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Soldiers aren't necessarily "model citizens", quite a few of them are the scum of society. Not all, but a few.
True like any other large organization you're going to have people that are just ##!%$% in the head to begin with.  Unlike most other organizations these people will take other's lives and be put under tremendous mental and physical strains that most if not all do not come out the same after going through it.  Some were scum to begin with, while others just cracked under the pressure.

With that said if they hadn't been civilians I wouldn't see a problem with the trophy keeping.  I'd probably do it given the chance, but then I've been told I'm uncivilized and a monster.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Soldiers aren't necessarily "model citizens", quite a few of them are the scum of society. Not all, but a few.
True like any other large organization you're going to have people that are just ##!%$% in the head to begin with.  Unlike most other organizations these people will take other's lives and be put under tremendous mental and physical strains that most if not all do not come out the same after going through it.  Some were scum to begin with, while others just cracked under the pressure.

With that said if they hadn't been civilians I wouldn't see a problem with the trophy keeping.  I'd probably do it given the chance, but then I've been told I'm uncivilized and a monster.

fc. Justin A. Stoner, who reported hashish smoking in the unit,

grin.gif

but
mad.gif

I wonder what's been done here. You always hear the initial reports, but it just gets swept under the rug. You cant be reporting how mentally ill our guys are, even before they head off to war

I wonder what's been done here. You always hear the initial reports, but it just gets swept under the rug. You cant be reporting how mentally ill our guys are, even before they head off to war

Originally Posted by rashi

i totally forgot Obama started this war and hand picked soldiers to serve on the front line.
darn him to heck. i wish he would have just fixed George W. Bush's mess and pulled out everyone in one day.
so much better.
A+ post bro.

i totally forgot Obama started this war and hand picked soldiers to serve on the front line.
darn him to heck. i wish he would have just fixed George W. Bush's mess and pulled out everyone in one day.
so much better.
A+ post bro.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I could look the other way if it was Afghani soldiers in combat, but civilians, that's disgusting and appalling. I hope they get prosecuted to the fullest extent.

The taliban blend in with the civilians. There is hardly any distinction.

However, it seems like these guys went over the top with cutting off the fingers etc.

War will #+%# your mind. Thats for sure.
The fact that they didnt even care to try and differentiate the two is what makes this so wrong
tired.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I could look the other way if it was Afghani soldiers in combat, but civilians, that's disgusting and appalling. I hope they get prosecuted to the fullest extent.

The taliban blend in with the civilians. There is hardly any distinction.

However, it seems like these guys went over the top with cutting off the fingers etc.

War will #+%# your mind. Thats for sure.
The fact that they didnt even care to try and differentiate the two is what makes this so wrong
tired.gif

many of our soldiers are not model citizens  

damn i just realized i repeated myself, bumping old *** threads FTL
ohwell.gif

many of our soldiers are not model citizens  

damn i just realized i repeated myself, bumping old *** threads FTL
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

so much better.
A+ post bro.

Yeah, let's make things better and terrorizing innocent civilians by sending 30 THOUSAND MORE TO MAKE IT BETTER, RIGHT?! If Obama had balls he would've just brought the troops back home January 21st, 2009. But no, he exacerbates it by increasing troop levels and increasing drone strikes killing people without just cause that this same CIA said that Iraq had WMD's. Right?!

Originally Posted by likethematrix

so much better.
A+ post bro.

Yeah, let's make things better and terrorizing innocent civilians by sending 30 THOUSAND MORE TO MAKE IT BETTER, RIGHT?! If Obama had balls he would've just brought the troops back home January 21st, 2009. But no, he exacerbates it by increasing troop levels and increasing drone strikes killing people without just cause that this same CIA said that Iraq had WMD's. Right?!

Lets not forget how many Muslim (not all) groups routinely cut off the heads of innocent people. 

Lets also note that their methods of torture involve mutilating of body parts, cutting off foreskins, dragging a naked corpse through the street. Just a few.

I'd say the people these majority of people these soldiers are up against win the "Vulgar and Disgusting" contest. 

Edit, Heres one.

Washington Post says Barbaric torture methods, so I had to look a little further and unfortunately there is a video that I couldn't bring myself to watch but here is someone's description of that video.

The video has a logo of a man waving a flag, and a picture of Osama bin Laden, and there is someone ranting in Arabic, while religious chanting fills the background of the soundtrack. Pte Menchaca's body is face down, the backs of his legs have strips taken from them. The body of Pte Tucker is decapitated, but his blood soaked head is still recognisable. His lower body is virtually naked, what is left of it.

One of his arms has been removed. But his chest has been opened up, so that his ribs are exposed, and organs appear to have been removed. The flesh around the exposed ribs appears to have been burned. The video camera pans around, grotesquely looming in on the profile of Pte Menchaca's pulped face as he lays on his front. A jihadist lifts up Pte Tuckers severed head, then places it down on his corpse. Another jihadist places his foot on Pte Menchaca's shoulder and presses down, crunching the face further into the tarmac, on what appears to be a bridge.

More erratic lurching movements of the camera, and again, Pte Tucker's head is lifted up. Though the genitalia of Pte Tucker are pixellated out, they appear to have been mutilated. They are bloody, at least. Menchaca's body is rolled over, and the lower part of his face is pulped. His trousers are still intact, but there is blood on his groin too. His legs are, like those of Pte Tucker, apparently broken. Another jihadist tugs at the shoulder of Pte Tucker's remaining arm, and that seems broken, or half-severed.

http://www.washingtonpost...0/AR2006062000242_2.html

heres the full description

http://www.freerepublic.c...f-bloggers/1664362/posts

Lets not forget how many Muslim (not all) groups routinely cut off the heads of innocent people. 

Lets also note that their methods of torture involve mutilating of body parts, cutting off foreskins, dragging a naked corpse through the street. Just a few.

I'd say the people these majority of people these soldiers are up against win the "Vulgar and Disgusting" contest. 

Edit, Heres one.

Washington Post says Barbaric torture methods, so I had to look a little further and unfortunately there is a video that I couldn't bring myself to watch but here is someone's description of that video.

The video has a logo of a man waving a flag, and a picture of Osama bin Laden, and there is someone ranting in Arabic, while religious chanting fills the background of the soundtrack. Pte Menchaca's body is face down, the backs of his legs have strips taken from them. The body of Pte Tucker is decapitated, but his blood soaked head is still recognisable. His lower body is virtually naked, what is left of it.

One of his arms has been removed. But his chest has been opened up, so that his ribs are exposed, and organs appear to have been removed. The flesh around the exposed ribs appears to have been burned. The video camera pans around, grotesquely looming in on the profile of Pte Menchaca's pulped face as he lays on his front. A jihadist lifts up Pte Tuckers severed head, then places it down on his corpse. Another jihadist places his foot on Pte Menchaca's shoulder and presses down, crunching the face further into the tarmac, on what appears to be a bridge.

More erratic lurching movements of the camera, and again, Pte Tucker's head is lifted up. Though the genitalia of Pte Tucker are pixellated out, they appear to have been mutilated. They are bloody, at least. Menchaca's body is rolled over, and the lower part of his face is pulped. His trousers are still intact, but there is blood on his groin too. His legs are, like those of Pte Tucker, apparently broken. Another jihadist tugs at the shoulder of Pte Tucker's remaining arm, and that seems broken, or half-severed.

http://www.washingtonpost...0/AR2006062000242_2.html

heres the full description

http://www.freerepublic.c...f-bloggers/1664362/posts

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Source? Link?

Source? Link?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Source? Link?

I was actually just looking for sources, I came across a lot of video footage but unfortunately if I posted any of them I would be banned. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Source? Link?

I was actually just looking for sources, I came across a lot of video footage but unfortunately if I posted any of them I would be banned. 

Back
Top Bottom