U walkin wit ur girl on da streets, she catches beef w/ another broad, u lettin em fight a fair 1?

Had a chick that no matter where we went, she'd hit me with the "Eww, what is THAT #%+%% staring at?!" and start looking for a fight.

I deaded that after 2 weeks.

Had a chick that no matter where we went, she'd hit me with the "Eww, what is THAT #%+%% staring at?!" and start looking for a fight.

I deaded that after 2 weeks.

lmao..yall dudes trippin..ive been to mansion parties where white girls who get brand new cars on their 16th birthdays brawl over he say she say..

NTers and their sense that theyre better than everyone else...dudes need to snap back to reality..people fight EVERYWHERE..no matter the class,race,or 'hood'

lmao..yall dudes trippin..ive been to mansion parties where white girls who get brand new cars on their 16th birthdays brawl over he say she say..

NTers and their sense that theyre better than everyone else...dudes need to snap back to reality..people fight EVERYWHERE..no matter the class,race,or 'hood'

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I don't mess with nor date hoodrats, so that situation would never apply to me.
so a girl fight is strictly @+#$$*$ exclusive huh?
eyes.gif

in about 98% of the cases yes.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

.and childish immature girls

oh snap..rap battle! rap battle!

oh snap..rap battle! rap battle!

.and childish immature girls

Originally Posted by TonyReali

eyes.gif

What about drunk college girls? I dunno if there considered hoodrats, but o well.

Even if I knew my girl would win the fight, why would you allow someone to put hands on ur girl? She could get her face scratched or hair pulled out.

@!+$%*! was probably the wrong word...lets just call them birds to cover all races and social classes...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

eyes.gif

What about drunk college girls? I dunno if there considered hoodrats, but o well.

Even if I knew my girl would win the fight, why would you allow someone to put hands on ur girl? She could get her face scratched or hair pulled out.

@!+$%*! was probably the wrong word...lets just call them birds to cover all races and social classes...
laugh.gif

qft...& i wouldnt let my chick fight, id pull her away. i hate seein females fight

qft...& i wouldnt let my chick fight, id pull her away. i hate seein females fight

Sorry hood rat was the only word used... bird, skank, and white trash also apply to these types of women.  Ignorance comes in all colors. 

Sorry hood rat was the only word used... bird, skank, and white trash also apply to these types of women.  Ignorance comes in all colors. 

Back
Top Bottom