U walkin wit ur girl on da streets, she catches beef w/ another broad, u lettin em fight a fair 1?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by VA757VA

lmao..yall dudes trippin..ive been to mansion parties where white girls who get brand new cars on their 16th birthdays brawl over he say she say..

NTers and their sense that theyre better than everyone else...dudes need to snap back to reality..people fight EVERYWHERE..no matter the class,race,or 'hood'

.and childish immature girls

laugh.gif
Reading comprehension fail

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

lmao..yall dudes trippin..ive been to mansion parties where white girls who get brand new cars on their 16th birthdays brawl over he say she say..

NTers and their sense that theyre better than everyone else...dudes need to snap back to reality..people fight EVERYWHERE..no matter the class,race,or 'hood'

.and childish immature girls

laugh.gif
Reading comprehension fail

Depends if the beef is legitimate. Some bird shh and I just disappear. Some legit shh I'd watch and break it up if she getting washed.

laugh.gif
@ dudes refusing to answer hypotheticals.

Depends if the beef is legitimate. Some bird shh and I just disappear. Some legit shh I'd watch and break it up if she getting washed.

laugh.gif
@ dudes refusing to answer hypotheticals.

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

people fight EVERYWHERE

not the people i mess with. sounds like the group of people some of you guys associate with need to grow up. 
right
eyes.gif

what group of people are you referring to?

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

people fight EVERYWHERE

not the people i mess with. sounds like the group of people some of you guys associate with need to grow up. 
right
eyes.gif

what group of people are you referring to?

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so a girl fight is strictly @+#$$*$ exclusive huh?
eyes.gif

in about 98% of the cases yes.
What about drunk college girls? I dunno if there considered hoodrats, but o well.

Even if I knew my girl would win the fight, why would you allow someone to put hands on ur girl? She could get her face scratched or hair pulled out.
Drunk college girls are intoxicated, and have impaired judgment. Doesn't make it any better but I thought we were talking just walking on the streets in a normal atmosphere?

I agree with Truth here. When you see a girl fight in the streets 98% its girls you wouldn't want to date anyway (aka hoodrats)

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so a girl fight is strictly @+#$$*$ exclusive huh?
eyes.gif

in about 98% of the cases yes.
What about drunk college girls? I dunno if there considered hoodrats, but o well.

Even if I knew my girl would win the fight, why would you allow someone to put hands on ur girl? She could get her face scratched or hair pulled out.
Drunk college girls are intoxicated, and have impaired judgment. Doesn't make it any better but I thought we were talking just walking on the streets in a normal atmosphere?

I agree with Truth here. When you see a girl fight in the streets 98% its girls you wouldn't want to date anyway (aka hoodrats)

Not that I'm any better than anyone in general. But I'd like to think that I have better people around me, females especially, to not have some fight over beef or petty stuff happen in a public manner. I would be def disappointed if my girl acted like the ones in the video. I'd prolly go home and beat one last time and lose her number. Eh, maybe not. I'd just quit kissing her on the mouth because that's special

Not that I'm any better than anyone in general. But I'd like to think that I have better people around me, females especially, to not have some fight over beef or petty stuff happen in a public manner. I would be def disappointed if my girl acted like the ones in the video. I'd prolly go home and beat one last time and lose her number. Eh, maybe not. I'd just quit kissing her on the mouth because that's special

Back
Top Bottom