U walkin wit ur girl on da streets, she catches beef w/ another broad, u lettin em fight a fair 1?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so a girl fight is strictly @+#$$*$ exclusive huh?
eyes.gif

in about 98% of the cases yes.
Pretty much.

Only hoodrats and childish immature girls resort to fighting over "catching beef". 

Basically came in here to post this, any girl who partakes in such behavior would be an automatic turn off and Id never be caught in public with her in the first place.

If my girl got attacked, and it was completely unprovoked.....that's another question. But girls who beef in public and in the streets are not my cup of tea.

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

not the people i mess with. sounds like the group of people some of you guys associate with need to grow up. 
right
eyes.gif

what group of people are you referring to?
uhhh? immature people? 
uhhh? so you rather get punked around? 
you cant talk your way about of everything, every now and then you have to defend yourself

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so a girl fight is strictly @+#$$*$ exclusive huh?
eyes.gif

in about 98% of the cases yes.
Pretty much.

Only hoodrats and childish immature girls resort to fighting over "catching beef". 

Basically came in here to post this, any girl who partakes in such behavior would be an automatic turn off and Id never be caught in public with her in the first place.

If my girl got attacked, and it was completely unprovoked.....that's another question. But girls who beef in public and in the streets are not my cup of tea.

not the people i mess with. sounds like the group of people some of you guys associate with need to grow up. 
right
eyes.gif

uhhh? immature people? 
you cant talk your way about of everything, every now and then you have to defend yourself

yeah, ninja, imma have to agree with you on this one...

if my girl, who would obviously be pretty, was about to get mollywhopped, im walking her away, quickly

now, if it seems fair or she been itching to get at a !@%%% in particular....i make sure nobody else decides to step in...

but this is all hypothetical...

my girl now is black and jewish....she's not fighting !%+!.

yeah, ninja, imma have to agree with you on this one...

if my girl, who would obviously be pretty, was about to get mollywhopped, im walking her away, quickly

now, if it seems fair or she been itching to get at a !@%%% in particular....i make sure nobody else decides to step in...

but this is all hypothetical...

my girl now is black and jewish....she's not fighting !%+!.

if you are with a girl who wants to fight other girls, you need to find yourself a new girl. bottom line.

if you are with a girl who wants to fight other girls, you need to find yourself a new girl. bottom line.

right
eyes.gif

uhhh? immature people? 

Word to some of these bully videos floatin around....

right
eyes.gif

uhhh? immature people? 

Word to some of these bully videos floatin around....

See this is my issue. That fight was an obvious mismatch. Why is that allowed but a man hitting a woman isn't? There is a 75 lb weight difference between those women, but one should just be allowed to attack the other scot free? Interesting. But if it were a man much smaller than "Presciousa" he would be sooooooo wrong.

See this is my issue. That fight was an obvious mismatch. Why is that allowed but a man hitting a woman isn't? There is a 75 lb weight difference between those women, but one should just be allowed to attack the other scot free? Interesting. But if it were a man much smaller than "Presciousa" he would be sooooooo wrong.

I love how hypothetical questions are almost always met with the standard "I wouldn't be in that situation anyway" type responses 
laugh.gif

I love how hypothetical questions are almost always met with the standard "I wouldn't be in that situation anyway" type responses 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom