U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

Its Ya Boy Yo Gotttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I been sleepin on this post

Kneeshy baby shup imma be in the chi next month you can touch it in the hunndreds word to chrissy

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

so i had sex in my girls basement while her whole family was upstairs. we tried to go through her shorts but the pant leg wasnt big enough so she just took them off. i was mad scared too incase one of her family memebers came down! dont worry i didnt kiss her after busting in her mouth this time
laugh.gif
stop lyin. you kno you kissed her & shared that nut.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

I was getting head in the living room and her mom was in the other room on the phone and when I was about to blow, I told her and she said "Do It"
eek.gif
. I didn't though because I was really scared and just went back home with blue balls but I cured that while watching bang bros.
so basically you chose masturbation over havin a girl make you nut.

you sir are a disgrace to all men
I rather bust at home then get busted by her mom.
laugh.gif

IMO you still should've done it. Unless you're a screamer.
grin.gif
Shooooot I'm like a choirboy when I get to the top of that ladder
pimp.gif
Screaming for a good 5 mins

be on some "OOOOH YEAAAA. KC, JOJOOOOO " not givin a damn
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
!

My ex was a real freak who liked the public setting. So one time we're in a matinee movie on a day we skipped school (this was my senior year of HS Ithink). Midway through the movie she unzips my pants and starts grabbing for my johnson. I'm bugging the eff out at this point because I've never doneanything in public before. So I'm looking around frantic to make sure no one's looking, but there was literally only one guyin the theatre with us and he's a few rows down (we were in the very back). So she leans over and start topping me off. So she get into to it and drops outof her seat and onto her knees. Now I'm not sure about any of you guys... but when I'm getting domed up, I close my eyes and imagine classical musicplaying... preferably some Beethoven (I really don't know why, but when I erupt, I hear the climax of the music). So I'm there in the seat gettingserved and she's on her knees going at it and I hear a footstep.

I open my eyes and the guy from up front is standing there, like two rows away, with a camera phone.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I was getting head in the living room and her mom was in the other room on the phone and when I was about to blow, I told her and she said "Do It"
eek.gif
. I didn't though because I was really scared and just went back home with blue balls but I cured that while watching bang bros.
so basically you chose masturbation over havin a girl make you nut.

you sir are a disgrace to all men
I rather bust at home then get busted by her mom.
laugh.gif

IMO you still should've done it. Unless you're a screamer.
grin.gif
Shooooot I'm like a choirboy when I get to the top of that ladder
pimp.gif
Screaming for a good 5 mins

be on some "OOOOH YEAAAA. KC, JOJOOOOO " not givin a damn
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
!

WHOA!! why you screamin out dudes names?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

My ex was a real freak who liked the public setting. So one time we're in a matinee movie on a day we skipped school (this was my senior year of HS I think). Midway through the movie she unzips my pants and starts grabbing for my johnson. I'm bugging the eff out at this point because I've never done anything in public before. So I'm looking around frantic to make sure no one's looking, but there was literally only one guy in the theatre with us and he's a few rows down (we were in the very back). So she leans over and start topping me off. So she get into to it and drops out of her seat and onto her knees. Now I'm not sure about any of you guys... but when I'm getting domed up, I close my eyes and imagine classical music playing... preferably some Beethoven (I really don't know why, but when I erupt, I hear the climax of the music). So I'm there in the seat getting served and she's on her knees going at it and I hear a footstep.

I open my eyes and the guy from up front is standing there, like two rows away, with a camera phone.
smh.gif
haha. you know that dude prollybeat his meat to that video later that night

Got in a shower wit a shorty and we pee'd on each other and I then served her up. After we did our deeds we just cleaned up since we were already in theshower. It was her idea.

My ex was a real freak who liked the public setting. So one time we're in a matinee movie on a day we skipped school (this was my senior year of HS I think). Midway through the movie she unzips my pants and starts grabbing for my johnson. I'm bugging the eff out at this point because I've never done anything in public before. So I'm looking around frantic to make sure no one's looking, but there was literally only one guy in the theatre with us and he's a few rows down (we were in the very back). So she leans over and start topping me off. So she get into to it and drops out of her seat and onto her knees. Now I'm not sure about any of you guys... but when I'm getting domed up, I close my eyes and imagine classical music playing... preferably some Beethoven (I really don't know why, but when I erupt, I hear the climax of the music). So I'm there in the seat getting served and she's on her knees going at it and I hear a footstep.

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Weirdest request I have gotten in the past was to nut inside a girl and let the juices leak out into a shot glass in which case she would take it down...

I would of done it except too risky in first part of request...

smh.gif

God know how long he was standing there though.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Got in a shower wit a shorty and we pee'd on each other and I then served her up. After we did our deeds we just cleaned up since we were already in the shower. It was her idea.
what the !$$!

smh.gif
umm...what?

Got in a shower wit a shorty and we pee'd on each other and I then served her up. After we did our deeds we just cleaned up since we were already in the shower. It was her idea.
what the !$$!

I hope you're lying

what the !$$!

Like... really?

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

smh.gif
umm...what?

It's a bad habit. The first time I ever got dome was in my living room and the music choice channel for classical music was on the TV by accident. Idon't do it all the time though.

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Every emoticon can be used in some part of this thread. Straight comedy.
My girl was on the patch one time and she was begging for me to nut inside her cause she thought she would get some sort of pleasure out of it
eyes.gif
. That !$+# felt
pimp.gif
eek.gif
though, I did it twice that day. She's constantly asking if she can put her finger in my doody hole
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

This could be thread of the year in '09 and the year just started...btw y'all are straight freaks...I did suck my girls toes last night though

I sense a lot of ducktales going on and a lot of bannishments/suspensions including myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Every emoticon can be used in some part of this thread. Straight comedy.
My girl was on the patch one time and she was begging for me to nut inside her cause she thought she would get some sort of pleasure out of it
eyes.gif
. That !$+# felt
pimp.gif
eek.gif
though, I did it twice that day. She's constantly asking if she can put her finger in my doody hole
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
let her do it fam. As soon as she does it,
censoredua3.gif
on her.
Bet she wont ask again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom