U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

^ say it
laugh.gif
come on...we are adults here.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

^Why are you ALWAYS arguing with someone in EVERY thread you post in? It's like you troll around here looking for something to disagree on.
That's just how eNPHAN gets down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

^Why are you ALWAYS arguing with someone in EVERY thread you post in? It's like you troll around here looking for something to disagree on.
That's just how eNPHAN gets down
laugh.gif

Yup, sadly its true...Dude is like on permanent salty mode for what ever reason.

1/4 of the +*%$ he says is
laugh.gif
the other 3/4 is like
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Dudes with female traits FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kneesh

What's the difference between a girl that has been with the same dude &nd had sex with him twice &nd a girl that has sex with two different dudes . It's the same outcome regardless ...
laugh.gif

no its not

look at it like shoes...would you rather buy a vnds pair from 1 person or have 7 different people rock them???

the more people the more contamination...you can only get contaminated so much from 1 person
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

So.....is bigger really better (nh)?
a lot of this stuff depends on the person to tell the truth. some girls cant take a mandingo others can. now this is not a cue for you tiny timsto get all excited there still has to be a good amount there to be worked with.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

a lot of this stuff depends on the person to tell the truth. some girls cant take a mandingo others can. now this is not a cue for you tiny tims to get all excited there still has to be a good amount there to be worked with.
when girls tell me they feel it in their stomach is that necessary a good thing?
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I was just wondering the same thing
laugh.gif

roll.gif

From personal experience, it all depends on the female. "It's not what you have, but how you use it" is the common theme for most women.
laugh.gif

Of course there are those select few who just want it no matter what size.
laugh.gif

devil.gif
MILLION DOLLAR STACKS wrote:

a lot of this stuff depends on the person to tell the truth. some girls cant take a mandingo others can. now this is not a cue for you tiny tims to get all excited there still has to be a good amount there to be worked with.
when girls tell me they feel it in their stomach is that necessary a good thing?
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

What's the ideal size for a girl if you don't mind me asking ? 9 inches ok ?

roll.gif

From personal experience, it all depends on the female. "It's not what you have, but how you use it" is the common theme for most women.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I remember this one girl at my job told me she couldnt handle more than 4 inches in
eek.gif
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I remember this one girl at my job told me she couldnt handle more than 4 inches in
eek.gif
scared.gif
wow
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
scared.gif
wow
indifferent.gif
If I told you what race she was that would make it even worse
smh.gif

^is she a sista? i cant stand broads who cant take a big !++% a !@+@# like me goes balls deep every stroke
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom