U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by sn00pee

i swear, people be killin me talking about "loose" vaginas.
No such thing. maybe some air pockets or the person has a small penis or something.
but no vagina can become lose, whether it be a penis or a fist.
wrong.

completely wrong.
ok prove it. tell me what you know about the vajayjay.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

No such thing. maybe some air pockets or the person has a small penis or something.

thank you! if a baby can come out of it no johnson is going to stretch it to the point of no return.
It takes more than one of course...it's sort of like a brand new sockit's not quite the same as the first wear.

wrong.

completely wrong.
I tell you one thing. You're not getting enough.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

wrong.

completely wrong.
i gets plenty sir. and it seems like a know more about how a vagina works so i probably satisfy better than most
wink.gif

wrong.

completely wrong.
i gets plenty sir. and it seems like a know more about how a vagina works so i probably satisfy better than most
wink.gif

look, the advice you read online from a 60-year old woman doesn't change my knowledge from experience.

yes, i've READ that the vagina can not be "loose" or streached out...

however...

if EYE can't feel walls, something is terribly wrong....

and no online advice column/article is going to tell me otherwise...

laugh.gif
@a male actually defending this female-empowerment rubbish
how this is female-empowerment is beyond me. I'm just trying to inform the misinformed.
One thing that may be possible is that the vagina comes in different sizes, so maybe the girl has a XL vagina.
but sleeping with a lot of men, or puttin a fist up there will not loosen a vagina.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

ole girl tried 2 kiss me after i let off in her mouth

my friend told me this but was like "wth it's my c*m" lol so he kissed her.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

wasnt trying to really, you already saw the proof, now you want to be in denial. thats fine.

and yes a vagina can get "loose", but it has nothing to do with their number of sex partners.

and there are more things to reconstructive surgery than just tightening.

eNPHAN wrote:

eNPHAN wrote:

eNPHAN wrote:
sn00pee wrote:
wrong.

completely wrong.
wink.gif

look, the advice you read online from a 60-year old woman doesn't change my knowledge from experience.

yes, i've READ that the vagina can not be "loose" or streached out...

however...

if EYE can't feel walls, something is terribly wrong....

and no online advice column/article is going to tell me otherwise...

laugh.gif
@a male actually defending this female-empowerment rubbish

how this is female-empowerment is beyond me. I'm just trying to inform the misinformed.
One thing that may be possible is that the vagina comes in different sizes, so maybe the girl has a XL vagina.
but sleeping with a lot of men, or puttin a fist up there will not loosen a vagina.

i don't believe you/whatever source you're referencing.

i've encountered loose cooch PERSONALLY....

noone is going to convince me otherwise.

you don't see how denying the deterioration in the tightness of the vagina is female-empowerment?

no?

loose vaginas everywhere don't feel empowered upon hearing "oh, no, YOU arent responsible...because its not YOUR actions that have left your vagina hanging like sleeve of wizard, you're just XL, not L....vaginas CAN NOT be streached out by ANY method...."?

laugh.gif

and yeah, why they got reconstructive surgery then?

why do women practice kiegals?

give it up bruh, i'm not going to sway on my position...

2m3musy.jpg

Its not need to respond to dude. He obviously haven't been with too many girls.

If he says he has he is lying to the 5th power. Every man putting in work had to come cross some "Loose-Caboose" before
smh.gif

UNLESS and UNLESS you smashing all girls with lil bodies

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Its not need to respond to dude. He obviously haven't been with too many girls.

If he says he has he is lying to the 5th power. Every man putting in work had to come cross some "Loose-Caboose" before
smh.gif

UNLESS and UNLESS you smashing all girls with lil bodies
yea ok.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

. My girl and I have done it all, and will do it again and again and then some more, still working on the threesome tho (MFF)
coming soon with my girl and I.....but i want to F the other girl too...idk if we're gonna go through with it because my girl is scared imalike the other girl {()} more then hers
smh.gif
....and my girl knows that i wanted to F this girl in the past (knew her before my girl)

I never understood why men think just because a girl can possibly be "loose" she has slept with a lot of men .

What's the difference between a girl that has been with the same dude &nd had sex with him twice &nd a girl that has sex with two different dudes .It's the same outcome regardless ...
laugh.gif

The girls you gals have been messing with must have had a baby or something ... because if a woman has a baby , after that , their vagina will be relativelyloose ... RELATIVELY loose . So what makes you think a penis can make her LOOSE LOOSE like that ? A baby coming out of her can barely do that .

Originally Posted by Kneesh

I never understood why men think just because a girl can possibly be "loose" she has slept with a lot of men .

What's the difference between a girl that has been with the same dude &nd had sex with him twice &nd a girl that has sex with two different dudes . It's the same outcome regardless ...
laugh.gif

The girls you gals have been messing with must have had a baby or something ... because if a woman has a baby , after that , their vagina will be relatively loose ... RELATIVELY loose . So what makes you think a penis can make her LOOSE LOOSE like that ? A baby coming out of her can barely do that .
LIES! I have had some of the tightest vagina and she had a kid. M y boy said that stupid mess to me and we all looked at him like
indifferent.gif

Kneesh wrote:

What's the difference between a girl that has been with the same dude &nd had sex with him twice &nd a girl that has sex with two different dudes . It's the same outcome regardless ...
laugh.gif

The girls you gals have been messing with must have had a baby or something ... because if a woman has a baby , after that , their vagina will be relatively loose ... RELATIVELY loose . So what makes you think a penis can make her LOOSE LOOSE like that ? A baby coming out of her can barely do that .
LIES! I have had some of the tightest vagina and she had a kid. M y boy said that stupid mess to me and we all looked at him like
indifferent.gif

True I had this one broad I dint even know she had a kid till after we %!@%!@

But still her @#+% was top 3 tightest I ever had...she was about 5-4 110 though.

The icing on the cake- she was just a %##! buddy

The vagina can get loose n will stay a little loose if she has intercourse regularly but once the grl goes on a drought it goes back to normal size..

Yes......im a Freak but only with the wifey. I thought I have done everything but MAN this girl was a freak.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She liked to get tied down and the whole 9.

I have really slept on this thread since page 8

Originally Posted by Kneesh

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

True,cause there are "excercises" to tighten that area up. But my male friends have told me that this statement holds some truth. I personallydon't care about the "loose" stereotype, as I don't have to worry about these types of matters lol.

^Why are you ALWAYS arguing with someone in EVERY thread you post in? It's like you troll around here looking for something to disagree on.

loose vaginas
roll.gif

Dude think they are coming that hard? *pause* Playing shape shifters
laugh.gif

So exactly how do I know if she is loose? I might have encountered some and didn't even realize it, next time I have sex imma focus on this.

Back
Top Bottom