U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by GreenEyes83

Originally Posted by Nawth21

when it involves safety words...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

QFT... just make sure you don't forget the words.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
[Gucci Mane] I know ya secret gurl, but I'm gon' keep it gurl [/Gucci Mane]
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Safety words? someone enlighten me.
When you're trying to play rough but at the same time don't want to be making any hospital trips. So you can safely get you jollies off bychoking the living daylights out of her but when she says the code word it's time to loosen up the kung fu grip.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

question for all you people about choking

when a girl asks you to choke her, are you somewhat hesitant because you know you are significantly stronger than her?
Cuz whenever my girl tells me to choke her, i always feel a bit scared that im actually goin 2 hurt her, like damage her throat or something.

not to mention i feel like i wont know when she wants me to stop, cuz i'd be thrusting & chokin her at the same time, so her cries for help might get mistaken for something else.

some help please
I choke them lightly, kind of like Ted Bundy
yea but then she gets all mad cuz she wants me to do it harder. %%#% it, im just gonna choke her for real
devil.gif
laugh.gif

say word? put her %%% in the tazmission then.
30.jpg

when a girl asks you to choke her, are you somewhat hesitant because you know you are significantly stronger than her?
Cuz whenever my girl tells me to choke her, i always feel a bit scared that im actually goin 2 hurt her, like damage her throat or something.

not to mention i feel like i wont know when she wants me to stop, cuz i'd be thrusting & chokin her at the same time, so her cries for help might get mistaken for something else.

some help please
When you choke a girl you put your arm/hand on the side of the neck not on the directly on the wind pipe, that can be dangers if you get out ofhand. Unless shes freaky and into that. But Slowly add the pressure to the side of her neck, you have more control from the side and judge how she respondsand how far to go. When you get it down right its a lot of fun not just for her.

As for licking her hole, long as shes clean down there its not going to taste like anything. If your worried about it have a shower first with her, will setthe mood and you will know she is clean. Clean her and have her clean you. If your girl is into it do it, its really not that gross and if you like eating thebox because of how it pleases your girl, then why stop there?

idk when this happened but it was like a year ago
anyway
soo i was smashing this girl from the back and then she askes me to pull her hair and i was like "cool" and then i did it. she was screaming but ididnt know if she was screaming of pleasure or pain. soo i stopped and she says "why'd you stop" and then i did it again. then when i was leavinglater on. the #!%$@ says you really hurt me last night i dont want to ever see you again.
and at first i thought she was talking about just the one night stand and me just leaving like it was nothing but then when i was leaving i thought mabey iactually hurt her head
lol
well i havent talked to girl since
laugh.gif

some help please
I choke them lightly, kind of like Ted Bundy
yea but then she gets all mad cuz she wants me to do it harder. %%#% it, im just gonna choke her for real
devil.gif
laugh.gif

say word? put her %%% in the tazmission then.
30.jpg
yea im tryna !@@* her at the same time too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwtiger

anyway
soo i was smashing this girl from the back and then she askes me to pull her hair and i was like "cool" and then i did it. she was screaming but i didnt know if she was screaming of pleasure or pain. soo i stopped and she says "why'd you stop" and then i did it again. then when i was leaving later on. the #!%$@ says you really hurt me last night i dont want to ever see you again.
and at first i thought she was talking about just the one night stand and me just leaving like it was nothing but then when i was leaving i thought mabey i actually hurt her head
lol
laugh.gif
you rpolly gave ole girl a leopard spot in the back of her hair

Originally Posted by nwtiger

soo i was smashing this girl from the back and then she askes me to pull her hair and i was like "cool" and then i did it. she was screaming but i didnt know if she was screaming of pleasure or pain. soo i stopped and she says "why'd you stop" and then i did it again. then when i was leaving later on. the #!%$@ says you really hurt me last night i dont want to ever see you again.
that was your cue to pull her hair again

This thread is too much.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ choking her like Ted Bundy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, I been sleepin'. This thread is crazy.
The weirdest thing shorty wanted was to make out after the dome, which was followed by the
abd359b04d91a3b854a7415b021978f96141cfe.gif

I can't get down like some of ya'll. Shameless...
smh.gif

she swallowed it first then i kissed her!! how stupid would i be to lick my own kids!?

I mean , if you guys are licking the butt &nd it isn't tasting right , then that's the girl .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's really not supposed to taste like anything , just like the P ; &nd even that's a maybe .

I think y'all messing with those dirty girls ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CHOKING IS THE +%!% THOUGH .

pimp.gif

nwtiger wrote:
anyway
and at first i thought she was talking about just the one night stand and me just leaving like it was nothing but then when i was leaving i thought mabey i actually hurt her head
lol
laugh.gif

20d262c3a92b4ed1c2a8908d1b1e0b4aab2d3577.gif

I'm good with SN's. I remember you.

Tales of the duck regarding that story, homeboy.

Originally Posted by Kneesh

I mean , if you guys are licking the butt &nd it isn't tasting right , then that's the girl .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's really not supposed to taste like anything , just like the P ; &nd even that's a maybe .

I think y'all messing with those dirty girls ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CHOKING IS THE +%!% THOUGH .

pimp.gif
you got any advice on how i can convince my girl 2 let me PIIHB?

i know about the ole hittin it from the back, put the pinky in, then the thumb, then "accidentally slip" in there. but i need a way to actuallyconvince her to try it knowingly

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

My man eric (enyceking) is a fool
Get at me folk.
Its ya boy reggie.

On topic.....

Shorty asked me to try and put the whole fist in....
Didn't work...but I tried. 4 fangas!
laugh.gif
u wild son. holla @ me mayne. i got the kush 2 for30
pimp.gif

all u people eating out the @#$
what about the hairs up in there
sick.gif

and what if someone farted right then while u puttin in work
sick.gif

I don't see the turn on in being choked. That's so weird..to each his own though.
Girls asking to be choked reminds me of Fez's psycho girlfriend on that 70's show. The one that choked herself when he was gone too long

Back
Top Bottom