Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Too be honest I've been lurking and I'm actually confused how bandwagoners can leave *snapping fingers* just like that. I'm personally a lakers fan with westbrook being my second favorite player so I naturally rooted for the thunder but warrior fans-how do you tell?

Too be honest I've been lurking and I'm actually confused how bandwagoners can leave *snapping fingers* just like that. I'm personally a lakers fan with westbrook being my second favorite player so I naturally rooted for the thunder but warrior fans-how do you tell?

I won't say I have a "favorite team" exactly. I personally like Curry, and I like the shoes and I like what they did this year so I was really wanting them to win it all. So I naturally rooted for them. It's sad to see these people returning shoes because they aren't doing exactly what people hoped. They bought shoes purely for the hype and never actually liked them. I still want them to win and will continue rooting for them, mainly because I like Steph. Also, not to be a tool, but I can't stand RW.

Sorry, not my pic. Found it on the gram. Debating right now if I should cop the 73-9 because of the record Steph got in the shoe and also most points ever scored in OT.

Last edited:
@solezmotion I hope u got a size up.... that is if you are going to wear em

1 hour till game time fellas!!! Rock don't stock! Yes, I was worried when I put them on. Stiff but after walking in it for 5 minutes, they fit like a glove. Not snug or tight and I have wide feet. I have 1 high, 1 lows, 2 highs and 2 lows all in size 10.5... They all fit differently. I am wearing thinner socks with the 2.5 but the cushion is great. 2.5 is a bit bulky compared to 1's and 2's.

1 hour till game time fellas!!! Rock don't stock! Yes, I was worried when I put them on. Stiff but after walking in it for 5 minutes, they fit like a glove. Not snug or tight and I have wide feet. I have 1 high, 1 lows, 2 highs and 2 lows all in size 10.5... They all fit differently. I am wearing thinner socks with the 2.5 but the cushion is great. 2.5 is a bit bulky compared to 1's and 2's.
Good to hear they work for you.

I think they fit snug because of the rubber material and also the tongue overlaps that makes the top tongue area feel snug when I tried on size 9 and 9.5.... so I went with a 10

Curry got on....
Curry 2s unreleased colorways..... Blue yellow white.... we worn em before

people buy the shoe for only the player and team, but not the shoe itself? sucks to be a lebron fan since those went downhill with all those posites.
fan of the shoe 1 and 2, not 2.5 tho. waiting for the MVP pack to get split treatment like the championship pack

Back
Top Bottom