Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
One game at a time...oh and yeah he wore the 2s and they won so yeah he gotta wear the 2s again

Ryan's (giraffes) need to drop! Get them I'm foul Trouble and don't pass. Something is off on Currys passing vision since Blazers series.

Last edited:
freaking fake *** fans only buying his shoes because he's been winning everything. bandwagon fans showing their real colors and saying that they're not going to buy his shoes anymore. #dubnation still in this and regardless, win or lose, i'll gladly keep my BTB MVP Curry Pack thank you.

2 things I came to realize today

-I think I like the overall design of the 2.5 over the 2
- I bought my taxi pair and didn't bother to try them on in store. Going back tmw to swap for a half size bigger

Maybe I missed it but is everyone half sizing down because it was tight on the sides or because they felt shorter in the toes?

So I bought the B2B MVP Pack in a size 9.5 when I'm a true 10. I never got the Curry One MVP or Dub Nation where they had different material that wasn't anafoam. Only got the Dark Matter and the 10 fits good. I'm just worried the 9.5 won't fit nice due to the different material. Should I have went .5 size up?

So I bought the B2B MVP Pack in a size 9.5 when I'm a true 10. I never got the Curry One MVP or Dub Nation where they had different material that wasn't anafoam. Only got the Dark Matter and the 10 fits good. I'm just worried the 9.5 won't fit nice due to the different material. Should I have went .5 size up?

IMO the Curry 1's fit TTS, the 9.5 will be a pretty tight squeeze since you're a 10. I've heard people needed to .5 size up on the synthetic leather versions (MVP), so yeah you might need to try to cop a 10 on RD.

What do you use them for? I personally use them for casual wear and I got a size 11 in both and all is well. I got The "Handicap" 1s or whatever and The fit does seem to get a little better after the wears. I got The "Suit and Tie" 2s and the toe box area on the 2s seem wider, but I like how the 11 fits on both.....I debating sizing down a bit but glad I didn't.

I wear a size 13 in curry 1s and 12 in curry 2s....cant mess with that b2b pack.

How did you go down a while size??

How did you go down a while size??
I cant explain it. I rarely fit a 12. When the 2s first came out I tried on the 13 and it didnt feel right, the arch was in the wrong spot and I was starting to feel disappointed in the new model. Asked them if they a smaller size in hopes that they would feel better. When I put on the 12s it felt a ton better. My friend went to get a pair and found out his left foot likes a 12 and his right likes a 13 so he cant even fit in a pair. I still like the comfort of the ones more so I only got one pair of the 2s (ISI). If my area got the home/away colorways Id get another pair or two but they never get them.

Besides the Sports Authority avenue (that I missed), anyone else have an idea when UA, FTL, et al. might be releasing the other colorways of the Curry 2.5 besides the Taxi Black that was released early? 

the black yellow curry 2.5 looks dope except for the speckles on the midsole and black laces

2.5 should have been the 3.

.5 gimmick in shoes is stupid as ****

Back
Top Bottom