• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Good to hear they work for you.

I think they fit snug because of the rubber material and also the tongue overlaps that makes the top tongue area feel snug when I tried on size 9 and 9.5.... so I went with a 10

Hey Oz, how is the length in the 2.5s? I had to go with an 11.5 on the 2's as they are a smidge shorter inside vs the 11 I wear in the Dark Matter Curry 1, so if I go on the thought these are snug, I should go with a 12. I just want to make sure the length is similar to the 2's. Thanks for the help. :pimp:

Last edited:
the black yellow curry 2.5 looks dope except for the speckles on the midsole and black laces

2.5 should have been the 3.

.5 gimmick in shoes is stupid as ****
idk, they're too similar to the 2, if the 2.5 was the 3 with the same exact tech as the 2 while looking very similar idk if they would have moved very well. Unless the colorways were that dope. It should have just been a team shoe, I don't like the .5 stuff either and I hope this doesn't continue

Last edited:
I cant explain it. I rarely fit a 12. When the 2s first came out I tried on the 13 and it didnt feel right, the arch was in the wrong spot and I was starting to feel disappointed in the new model. Asked them if they a smaller size in hopes that they would feel better. When I put on the 12s it felt a ton better. My friend went to get a pair and found out his left foot likes a 12 and his right likes a 13 so he cant even fit in a pair. I still like the comfort of the ones more so I only got one pair of the 2s (ISI). If my area got the home/away colorways Id get another pair or two but they never get them.

I liked the comfort of the 2s myself. Both are very nice, but the 1s were a little stiffer. That's crazy about the shoes though.

abeld abeld do the Draymonds look huge on feet?

Haven't tried them on yet. They do look bulky as f**k tho. The heel looks ridiculous. Just got them to complete the steph klay and dray collection. Funny how they released them yesterday out of nowhere. I guess they figured warriors were done.

Last edited:
Nice. Thought they might be $150 like the Frags :stoneface:

Gonna see how they look/fit in person. Might come out with the Curry that came out today though lol

Nice, yeah the USA colorway is cleeeeaaaaan...

I'm struggling with the Flu Games, how'd you get through so easily man haha, I've been in line for over 15 minutes...not sure if trying on desktop and mobile screwed something up.

I'm struggling with the Flu Games, how'd you get through so
easily man haha, I've been in line for over 15 minutes...not sure if trying on desktop and mobile screwed something up.

I know same here. I tried getting them through Nike SNKRS but it kept giving me an error. Online sites aren't working either. Oh well, at least I got my French Blues.

I know same here. I tried getting them through Nike SNKRS but it kept giving me an error. Online sites aren't working either. Oh well, at least I got my French Blues.

Yeah definitely took an L on the SNKRS app, both mobile and desktop

I'm struggling with the Flu Games, how'd you get through so easily man haha, I've been in line for over 15 minutes...not sure if trying on desktop and mobile screwed something up.

It was a struggle in the beginning through the app/desktop so I went to try Villa. It was crawling but went through. SNKRS finally worked so doubled up. :smile: First time the app messed up like that but it takes persistence.

On to more important things, hell yeah #webelieve they didn't win 73 games to not take it to game 7. Good choice, I'll go with the same pair :nthat:

abeld did you get the white/gold pair too? And were they $110 or more?
$120 with tax. Call valley fair if your in SJ. I kinda think this was the finals pair. Since warriors are in the position their In,Nike decided to release them. Imo

Last edited:
Yeah will be going to VF. I don't think Draymond wore the white/gold pair yet so he probably would be wearing them in the Finals. I think they would sell no matter the outcome. Better to be able to get them before everybody else (that's if they are not exclusive to us only)

Too many shoes I want coming out this week.  I got both version of the Draymond PE's, got lucky and got 2 orders in for Flu Games just hoping in case one get's cancelled, and now on my way to get the Curry 2 USA's.

Had the white/gold Draymond PE waiting in line to pay but the line was long for the flu games so I had some time to think it over if I want them. Ended up not buying. Hard as hell to put on and I read that the strap comes loose frequently when you play. Had some stain on the white neoprene part already. I'll stick to Curry's and Klay's KT1 (got the blue playoffs in the mail today).

Back
Top Bottom