• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
hella dumb.... gotchu

Its a great time. Go if you can. You get to see supersized Curry 2/2.5 :lol:.
Watch party for final Game 6 last year at Oracle was unbelievable. They cut to us live on air a few times, just like the OKC game this season. This year though, only going as far as Game 4. So dont miss out! :wink:

Its a great time. Go if you can. You get to see supersized Curry 2/2.5 :lol:.
Watch party for final Game 6 last year at Oracle was unbelievable. They cut to us live on air a few times, just like the OKC game this season. This year though, only going as far as Game 4. So dont miss out! :wink:
What I mean is "I'm hella dumb" lol

Anyone know how these fit? Went to chamos and footlocker. They didnt carry. Im flatfooted, buy still wear Curry 1 and 2 in sz 10.5
Go a full size up. They run small. If you're a 10 in curry one go 11. Can't believe how cheap these are selling for!!!

If it helps, I received order confirmation for the Gold Rings at 7:04A (PST) on Saturday, and I received shipping confirmation this morning.

Last edited:
The white/blue pair Steph wore last night are the only 2.5's that appeal to me, but still not enough for me to cop.

I know I am hella late on this, but anyone know where I can find the gold rings in the DMV area?  PM me if you don't want to blow up a spot. 

Back
Top Bottom