Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
my body is ready for the "Black Knights" or "Batmans" 
laugh.gif

Just noticed that Finishline isn't getting the Batmans and Silver Surfers. They didn't get the Rings cw either. I wonder why though?

I'm just trying to use these WC rewards before they expire. Maybe on Warriors Championship gear next week.

passing on batmans and getting the elites. dontlike that laser like pattern of the front ofthe upper

Those feels when I found a Foot Locker that has my size for the Gold Ring 2s, but they don't do phone orders or ship to store for new releases. :smh:

UA has to restock on the Gold Rings right? lol

Was hoping Bay Area stores would be flooded with this release

Call the champs/under armoury in Dallas Galleria for Gold Rings. Had multiple sizes this morning when I was there.

Those feels when I found a Foot Locker that has my size for the Gold Ring 2s, but they don't do phone orders or ship to store for new releases. :smh:

Where are they? May have someone who could pick up in store, what size do you need also?

Call the champs/under armoury in Dallas Galleria for Gold Rings. Had multiple sizes this morning when I was there.
Finally was able to get through the phone with champs amory in Dallas and asked ifI can order by phone and was denied.... :frown: I need em size 9s!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom