Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I know its not a 2.5 thread but if you know the lacing trick they are great on and off court, more comfortable than the 2 imo. Materials are great once broke in, just thought i would share mine/thoughts
Very nice 
glasses.gif

Did you size up on these or go with the same size as your Curry 2s?

I got a email of a back order from foot locker. No tracking info from UA yet. I got in early too

Last edited:
I got this message about the rings in my email 

Code:
   6/05/16 Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.
Should I just expect for my order to be cancelled? 

I got this message about the rings in my email 

Code:
   6/05/16
 Thank you for your order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however
 you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
 backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can
 change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer.

Should I just expect for my order to be cancelled? 

I contacted footlocker customer service because I got the same thing. They said that they have just received shipment and your status should change in the next 48 hours.

Ah Thanks Sneakersnake! I'll give that a try myself then. 

Update: For anyone who's also backordered on footlocker, they said are going to receive a shipment from under armour and currently they have enough for everyone but it's guaranteed. 

Last edited:
Very nice 8)

Did you size up on these or go with the same size as your Curry 2s?

I went true to size because I have really skinny bird feet and still have some dead space in the toebox I'm going to try on an 8.5 because I prefer my court shoes snug i usually wear a nine in most things

My pair rings probably could've been delivered today but instead FedEx decided to let them sit in a warehouse an hour and a half from my address for a full 24 hours expected delivery date is still Wednesday [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

On a bright note my pair of Batman's will be picked up at a Armoury store tomorrow [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Man, that rings pair is going to sell out fast, especially after they win tonight!!
Go a full size up. They run small. If you're a 10 in curry one go 11. Can't believe how cheap these are selling for!!!

I would only go 1/2 size up on the Phenoms. I wear an 11.5 and they weren't tight, but my toes were pressing the front o f the shoe. Size 12 felt just right.
Thanks for the heads up ozboi ozboi , I wanted these but had to settle for the black and red pair when they sold out.
Ordered a pair for me and my brother, came out to less than $67 each with the 20% off at Footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom