Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I wonder what color way Curry will wear on Xmas day. Pretty sure he won't wear the abominable Northern Lights cw.

Hopefully he comes out with a special PE cw.

been playing in them around 2.5 hrs a week for the past 6 wks. just notice the top layer on the midsole starting to delaminated at the creases. hopefully they don't peel off. 

also they are way more comfortable now than before it was fully broken in. the toebox are soft and nice now. if anyone still wondering about the sizing if they want to play in these definitely go TTS.

Last edited:
Another restock on Suit & Tie, Floor General, and of course Northern Lights on UA...

Northern Lights is the OG stock. I don't even think Curry wearing them on Christmas (jury's still out if he is) can move these. I predict a deep disco to wash these clean of UA's hands

Last edited:
Another restock on Suit & Tie, Floor General, and of course Northern Lights on UA...

Let me know when they're 20% off

Northern Lights is the OG stock. I don't even think Curry wearing them on Christmas (jury's still out if he is) can move these. I predict a deep disco to wash these clean of UA's hands

Yeah many aren't feeling the color, I got'em and I like them.

been playing in them around 2.5 hrs a week for the past 6 wks. just notice the top layer on the midsole starting to delaminated at the creases. hopefully they don't peel off. 

also they are way more comfortable now than before it was fully broken in. the toebox are soft and nice now. if anyone still wondering about the sizing if they want to play in these definitely go TTS.
View media item 1841521

I wore my Profesionals twice and both times I did a hard cut and it felt the bottom ripped. I looked and nothing, hasn't happened with any other pair.

Let me know when they're 20% off
Yeah many aren't feeling the color, I got'em and I like them.

They are definitely different, but I love mine. I've worn them to the gym 3 straight times, when I usually wear a different shoe each time. The colors are SICK!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom