• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Fixed and corrected for factual truth.

Haha, your funny. Excuse me dude, for liking a colorway that isn't sought after by every little HB out there. Say what you like but I've never openly criticized someone's choice in footwear either in person or online. You wear what you like and if its not what everyone else likes or isn't wearing, so be it. It's what you like.

I wore my Northern Lights to the KOP mall today. You know what I saw most sneakerheads wearing? JB 72-10's. So many people wearing them. Don't get me wrong, I love Jordan, I got to see him in person 3 times on Chicago and his last game ever with Washington, but when EVERYONE wears the same shoe, it kinda takes away the luster to me. And I LOVE the XI's. I am currently restoring my OG 1995 pair (which I played in non-stop back in the day (I'm 39).

But the 72-10's? I think I'd rather get two pairs of Curry 2's (Rainmakers & Haight Streets) for what it would cost for one pair of those on the reseller market.

Last edited:
Haha, your funny. Excuse me dude, for liking a colorway that isn't sought after by every little HB out there. Say what you like but I've never openly criticized someone's choice in footwear either in person or online. You wear what you like and if its not what everyone else likes or isn't wearing, so be it. It's what you like.

I wore my Northern Lights to the KOP mall today. You know what I saw most sneakerheads wearing? JB 72-10's. So many people wearing them. Don't get me wrong, I love Jordan, I got to see him in person 3 times on Chicago and his last game ever with Washington, but when EVERYONE wears the same shoe, it kinda takes away the luster to me. And I LOVE the XI's. I am currently restoring my OG 1995 pair (which I played in non-stop back in the day (I'm 39).

But the 72-10's? I think I'd rather get two pairs of Curry 2's (Rainmakers & Haight Streets) for what it would cost for one pair of those on the reseller market.
as if everyone didn't wear Jordans back in the days. 
laugh.gif

as long as it's a good looking shoe i like i'm gonna buy and wear.

Last edited:
Just had to be the Grinch....

Merry Xmas guys! The 2015 NBA Finals rematch is today and the Cavs can't complain about injuries when they get embarrassed again by the Warriors.

Just had to be the Grinch....

Merry Xmas guys! The 2015 NBA Finals rematch is today and the Cavs can't complain about injuries when they get embarrassed again by the Warriors.

You changed up my post in a quote and mocked the shoe I & others liked, just because it's not your style. Your the Grinch IMO buddy. No worries, I'm done with it. Have a Merry Christmas & let's enjoy time with friends & family & watch some good basketball today! :smile:

And you are right on that...Cleveland is gonna get waxed today!!! :smile:

Last edited:
as if everyone didn't wear Jordans back in the days. :lol:  

as long as it's a good looking shoe i like i'm gonna buy and wear.

Wasn't my point that everyone wears Jordans, its that everyone wears the exact same model & colorway it seems nowadays. Back when I was younger, some wore Jordans (I had LOTS), others wore Agassi's (I wore a TON of his shoes), you had Bo Jackson trainers, and Barkley, Robinson, Webber, Kidd, Shaq & Penny models too. Plus many different Pump models from Reebok. Heck some people in my school had the LA Gear Catapults, lol.

I'm 100% with you, I buy & wear what I like. Have a Merry Christmas buddy. Got some good games today.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas guys!! I'd like to thank you for all the early links and discounts you've gotten me!

Last edited:
Aside from the visa checkout deal, has anyone been able to acquire curry 2's below retail? Would like a pair of iron sharpens iron below retail. Thx

Aside from the visa checkout deal, has anyone been able to acquire curry 2's below retail? Would like a pair of iron sharpens iron below retail. Thx

I've gotten my Father to Son pair using my FNL WC $20 off coupon. Buying those got me another $20 WC code and I just bought the Rainmakers on Christmas (along with Flight Huaraches for $55.99) for the same $110. That purchase put me over the top for another $20 code which I'll use for the Haight Streets when they release in a few weeks. Other that this, I've never seen them on sale anywhere.

Last edited:
Just ordered the suit & tie joints from UA. Had to go up .5 a size. So we'll see how they fit. Will prob wear these casually anyway. Still have a DS pair of CFD1s I need to break out.

Outrigger. It's not aggressive to the outrigger on the Anta KT 1. That thing is like Steph and the outrigger on the Curry 2 is like Seth :lol:

I think I'll get a pair soon, waiting out for haight street. But I have a $20 off VIP coupon. Bringing them down to $110.

Long shot or suit and tie are my choices.

Back
Top Bottom