Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Has anyone seen those "All Yellow" editions Curry has worn once or twice this season. Not the Sharp Shooter. These were all yellow. Any confirmed 2016 release dates?

Upcoming colorways in GS sizes. We'll get them in men's no doubt about it.

Hopefully the Men's sizes looks like the ring ceremony with the sole. I hope UA ain't trying to pull a fast one again

900x900px-LL-9a47ba60_under-armour-curry-two-white-gold-red-navy-1.jpeg

Love this cw. I ma not of curry fan. Like the combo of pink n purple. The neon green outsoles really lighted up the shoes. My fd got them for me so for safe, I go up .5 size. Never have or try UA before. They use eur sizing instead of US sizing here in hk. They fit snug at first. After 9 hours of wear (just walk casually). The body tends to break in soften abit. Feels quite supportive n soft cushioning. Its similar to lunarlon (running type in nike) but its well tuned just right not too stiff like the one in kobe 7/8.
View media item 1846998

I am not the type to go crazy about going 1/2 size up or down, however after trying on sizes 9 & 9.5's in both the Curry 1 in the past and the Curry 2 yesterday, the Curry 2's definitely run a little smaller. If you are a wide-footer and prefer a relaxed fit vs a tightly-snug fit, I'd recommend going 1/2 size up.

These came in today! Fuego. Went up half a size because that's all that was left on UA.com. If I were playing in them they'd probably be perfect, but only be rockin casually.

View media item 1847947

Haight Street 1/15

Immortals 1/18

The aluminum/stealth grey 1/29 

Can't wait for the Immortals!

Noticed the pic @thapointguy  posted showed 1/26 for stealth grey release.  FTL app release date shows 1/29 for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Just got my pair of "Rainmakers" in from Finishline today. Color in person is really really sharp. Love the teal green on these. Plus the added bonus of the UA & SC30 logo being 3M! That is just too cool!! I may actually have to play in these. I think the color would hide any wear from getting stepped on while playing. Here's a few quick snaps I took. One with the flash to show the 3M. If your on the fence about this color, grab them. They are VERY cool in person!

View media item 1849637View media item 1849638

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom