Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Does anyone else's Modells orders look like this? When I go into the order it shows the charged amount. I hope they ship...

1.) ASG
2.) ASG
3.) ASG
4.) ASG
5.) Suit and Tie
This man knows,
laugh.gif
, but I would throw the Elites in there too. Those are dope in person.

Between my ASG and ISI, I would say ISI has better traction on all surfaces. ASG is good on clean floors but collects dust on anything else.

Between my ASG and ISI, I would say ISI has better traction on all surfaces. ASG is good on clean floors but collects dust on anything else.
Thanks Mr. Duke. Yea seems like solid will always beat out translucent soles. Repped. 

Got to hold the two lows in black yesterday. The UA logo and the SC logo on the tongue are 3M. Though that was a nice touch.

don't think the shoe should separate there. I thought my pairs were glued pretty well

Finally able to upload an image. Does this happen often? Happened on my first game. Got scuffed and slight separation.

View media item 1933527

Call UA customer service and tell them what happened, they might be able to replace them for you. It's all part of the "Universal Guarantee of Performance." Even if you didn't order it off UA.com, they should be able to do something for you.

Last edited:
Call UA customer service and tell them what happened, they might be able to replace them for you. It's all part of the "Universal Guarantee of Performance." Even if you didn't order it off UA.com, they should be able to do something for you.

Well I got a prob with that. I got this from the US but I reside in the Philippines. UA SEA have a different return policy (allows w/n 30 days on receipt date). And the S&T didnt even release here to begin with.

Well I got a prob with that. I got this from the US but I reside in the Philippines. UA SEA have a different return policy (allows w/n 30 days on receipt date). And the S&T didnt even release here to begin with.

Well then :lol: Then I guess it wouldn't work.

Scuffs happen, can't do anything about that.  As for the separation, I can tell you that if you were stateside, they'd replace it with no net cost to you.  In the Philippines, no idea.  From your picture, however, I am confident that Shoe Goo would fix the seam.

Finally able to upload an image. Does this happen often? Happened on my first game. Got scuffed and slight separation.

View media item 1933527

Ive had all kinds of portly gentlemen step on my toes in these and have had no issues thus far.

I think you may have just gotten unlucky and got hit by the wrong weight, angle and traction of of the toe steppers foot.

Scuffs happen, can't do anything about that.  As for the separation, I can tell you that if you were stateside, they'd replace it with no net cost to you.  In the Philippines, no idea.  From your picture, however, I am confident that Shoe Goo would fix the seam.

I really dont mind the scuff coz I play ball in it but the separation bugs me. Might try that shoe goo youre talking about. Emailed UA US regarding my problem and they replied with "a teammate is currently researching my problem". Dont know if thats a generic response to any complaints.

I really dont mind the scuff coz I play ball in it but the separation bugs me. Might try that shoe goo youre talking about. Emailed UA US regarding my problem and they replied with "a teammate is currently researching my problem". Dont know if thats a generic response to any complaints.

Does online chat work from where you are? Might get a faster response.

My father to son pair shipped from Modell's but not all stars which was placed 3 days ago. Just ordered another all star on UA for $90 shipped with coupon.

Back
Top Bottom