Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Just got my Curry 2 AS's from Modells and noticed the shoe box is slightly different from the shoe box for the Curry 2 AS's i bought from Footlocker locally.  The difference is in the black/yellow design.  Anyone else notice differences between shoe boxes for the Curry 2?  is that a normal thing?  Just thought it was a little weird that the boxes would be different.

The shoes are hella clean though!  Can't wait to start rocking them!  

I just got the lows and the fit is perfect, was about to get the mids but they kept pinching my foot. Anyone else have that issue? Also, the prices are perfect.

Just got my Curry 2 AS's from Modells and noticed the shoe box is slightly different from the shoe box for the Curry 2 AS's i bought from Footlocker locally.  The difference is in the black/yellow design.  Anyone else notice differences between shoe boxes for the Curry 2?  is that a normal thing?  Just thought it was a little weird that the boxes would be different.

The shoes are hella clean though!  Can't wait to start rocking them!  
Pics ?

I just got the lows and the fit is perfect, was about to get the mids but they kept pinching my foot. Anyone else have that issue? Also, the prices are perfect.
They re-aggravated an issue with a pinched nerve in my left foot so I returned mine.  The shoes are comfortable, but that issue was enough for me to stop playing in them.

I'm hoping the lows will be different, but if not there will always be more shoes.

So how many 2's do you guys own so far? I have 7 cw's, ranked from top to bottom:
1. Suit & Tie
2. ASG
3. Floor General
4. Elite
5. DubNation Home (blue)
6. DubNation Away (white)
7. Iron Sharpens Iron

So how many 2's do you guys own so far? I have 7 cw's, ranked from top to bottom:
1. Suit & Tie
2. ASG
3. Floor General
4. Elite
5. DubNation Home (blue)
6. DubNation Away (white)
7. Iron Sharpens Iron

The cleanest ones to me are the Elites, they remind me of Spacejams, after that....

My favorite pair is probably Iron Sharpens Iron.

In no particular order but I wear the S&T the most. Love the simple and clean colorways.
1. White Dubnation
2. ISI
3. S&T
4. Longshot
5. ASG
6. Elites

So I want to pick up a pair of Curry's on my birthday in September, but my favorite pair (s) are the Dub Nation Away, Long Shots and Iron Sharpens Iron. Do y'all think they'll still be available by then? And not for like $250+? My budget is like $130-$235. By then the Curry 2.5s will be out, so should I just go with those maybe,

So I want to pick up a pair of Curry's on my birthday in September, but my favorite pair (s) are the Dub Nation Away, Long Shots and Iron Sharpens Iron. Do y'all think they'll still be available by then? And not for like $250+? My budget is like $130-$235. By then the Curry 2.5s will be out, so should I just go with those maybe,
Hard to tell the future, but if you want a pair, now is the time to get them. 

Damn, all the FG, ISI, and LS sizes that were FSR on Footlocker sold out overnight 
nerd.gif

1. suit/tie

2. irons

3. longshot

4. bhm

all used heavily for ball. lots of love for the suit/ties lol.

1. suit/tie
2. irons
3. longshot
4. bhm

all used heavily for ball. lots of love for the suit/ties lol.

do you wear ankle braces? still skeptical about the upper

I've played in these less than 10 times, don't really have them in my rotation. I'll try out the ASG on thursday

do you wear ankle braces? still skeptical about the upper

I've played in these less than 10 times, don't really have them in my rotation. I'll try out the ASG on thursday
Can you let me know how the traction is on their clear soles?

Can you let me know how the traction is on their clear soles?

yeah man sure. Thing is though, the court I mostly play on at school, my kobe 11s (a lot of people slip with) stick like glue on it. It might be considered a more upscale court than the average la fitness. I have a pair of white soled currys though so I can compare

yeah man sure. Thing is though, the court I mostly play on at school, my kobe 11s (a lot of people slip with) stick like glue on it. It might be considered a more upscale court than the average la fitness. I have a pair of white soled currys though so I can compare
Thanks man appreciate it.

These look dope casually. I rocked the S/T the other day with some black cargo pants with a cuff and they looked fuego. Curry 2s can definitely be rocked casual. Think it's time to scoop these ASGs.

nah, i don't use ankle braces - i find the ankle support on the curry 2's pretty decent, lockdown is the best aspect in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom