Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
hey guys any info on those 2.5 he was wearing last night, they grew on me.

The font on the tongue looks terrible to me. Just really generic. Also not a fan of black based shoes. Usually black and gold work together for me, but not in this case not sure why.
that about my only beef with the 2s but very minor at best, the gradient gold fade to black really adds elegance to the shoe, and looks like the bottoms a smoke translucent with gold speckles, amazing
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Hope UA ships early so we can have them on 6/24 *Hope you guys remember the free 2-day shipping

Who's passing on the other releases now?

A lot of people wasn't feeling the 2.5 when they first came out.. all we need is Curry to do something amazing in a pair of shoes and now everyone wants those :rofl:

I still don't like them

Same. I can't get over the material on the shoe and the way the design on the medial side. Just cause something historic happen in them doesn't improve a look. The longest poop in the world us still poop.

400 dollar pack. Instant nah. I'm expecting these to be returned like last years pack. Only like one pair andthe retail price is dumb. But I guess there are people who don't care and got that money.

damn it...missed out. Not a big fan of the 2's, but the CW is pretty nice. The 1's are sick though.

Anyone know if it's still possible to cop the Batman 1's anywhere from the Champ Pack last year?

Last edited:
Been watching for these all morning, don't know how I missed them. If anyone is interested Id love to take a pair of the 2's in size 13 off their hands if the only like the 1's

these are going to be everywhere. there was hype for literally 60 mins while people thought they were a UA exclusive, which they should be, but they'll be in champ pack numbers and will sell for around the same 

Back
Top Bottom