Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Are any more Regular Curry 2 releasing besides the Rings, B2B MVP and Batmans? Maybe new colorway will be unveiled Thursday for game 1? Wish a yellow curry 2 would release

Can that anyone has both the 2 & 2.5 say which upper feels better. I'm trying to snag a pair while I can with a discount and no taxes.

Last edited:
I personally like 2.5 fit better.... just make sure u try it on coz it is a bit snug

think rings will sit? or sell out? debating if i should wait for discount

I'm not exactly sure how the dates line up, but I would think if they are win or have won then sales would be good. If they have lost or aren't doing well then sales probably won't be so great. Just my opinion.

Doubt that has anything to do with it, it's a dope colorway IMO, copping these and maybe the batman's and it's a wrap! Unless they have a finals version of some sort

Can that anyone has both the 2 & 2.5 say which upper feels better. I'm trying to snag a pair while I can with a discount and no taxes.

Feels better how? Material wise or fit wise? Materials, 2. Fit wise, 2.5.....depends on what you want to do with them, but the 2.5's are NICE. Don't sleep on them :smokin

Sorry, I meant fit. I plan on just wearing them casually. I grabbed the all stars from the 1st Ftl I went in but the blk/yellow pair is dope in person.

@gaboy912 I wear size 9s on curry 2s and I had to go a full size up (size 10s) for the 2.5s

Doubt that has anything to do with it, it's a dope colorway IMO, copping these and maybe the batman's and it's a wrap! Unless they have a finals version of some sort

ya it's just i rather choose the fades/gradients over the rings... but who knows if that's releasing

Back
Top Bottom