• Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
PM sent...

(Looks at your shoe collection pics)
Not a sneakerhead huh? Lol

Dead serious, cant understand leaving stuff in boxes/never wearing anything. Honestly i really dont care if i cant hoop in it or childhood memory lol. I HATE Yeezy stuff and dont understand why Jordans are so hyped, just me i guess. Got sick of hearing about him on Sports Center growing up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dead serious, cant understand leaving stuff in boxes/never wearing anything. Honestly i really dont care if i cant hoop in it or childhood memory lol. I HATE Yeezy stuff and dont understand why Jordans are so hyped, just me i guess. Got sick of hearing about him on Sports Center growing up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
nike dominated the market when I was growing up until now.... ua right behind them... can't wait for the game t minus 2 hours.... who are you rooting for?

nike dominated the market when I was growing up until now.... ua right behind them... can't wait for the game t minus 2 hours.... who are you rooting for?

Nike was on top growing up, Reebok, Converse, Adidas were all chasing and then And1 killed it, all i wore clothes wise. Born and raised in Ohio, LeBron was a year behind me in school so im going Cavs(33 years of Reds and Bengals so i deserve a championship lol) Curry is my favorite player currently so im gonna enjoy this(A.I. Penny and White Chocolate are top 3)

Nike was on top growing up, Reebok, Converse, Adidas were all chasing and then And1 killed it, all i wore clothes wise. Born and raised in Ohio, LeBron was a year behind me in school so im going Cavs(33 years of Reds and Bengals so i deserve a championship lol) Curry is my favorite player currently so im gonna enjoy this(A.I. Penny and White Chocolate are top 3)
I hear ya on the Larry Obrien drought... I'm grew up in the bay.... it's going to be a good series.... Dubs in 5 :wink:

I hear ya on the Larry Obrien drought... I'm grew up in the bay.... it's going to be a good series.... Dubs in 5 :wink:

Ill be going Cavs in six, then ill drive the 5+ hours up for the parade, camp out the night before in front of the stage. Ohio till i die haha.

Ill be going Cavs in six, then ill drive the 5+ hours up for the parade, camp out the night before in front of the stage. Ohio till i die haha.
I can't imagine how you will be reacting when Curry does his thing.... "YES!!!!.... WAIT NO!!!!!!.... I MEAN HELL YEAH AWESOME SHOT!!!!..... BUT NO CAVS LOSING!!!!...."

I can't imagine how you will be reacting when Curry does his thing.... "YES!!!!.... WAIT NO!!!!!!.... I MEAN HELL YEAH AWESOME SHOT!!!!..... BUT NO CAVS LOSING!!!!...."

Ill be happy for him but need my team to win finally, i get hype no matter what(i played/train and coach players for a living) Ball is Life in our house haha. Our new townhouse isnt ready yet so we are at my parents(76 year old grandparents live here also, bed time is 8) so I literally cant yell or anything and thats gonna be REALLY hard haha

Ill be happy for him but need my team to win finally, i get hype no matter what(i played/train and coach players for a living) Ball is Life in our house haha. Our new townhouse isnt ready yet so we are at my parents(76 year old grandparents live here also, bed time is 8) so I literally cant yell or anything and thats gonna be REALLY hard haha
Oh man no yelling? Good luck with that! I am the kind of person that would rather stay at home and watch the game coz I get so FN loud! My wife has to calm me down some times (she does this by telling me that she can't hear what the announcers are saying lol like who care what they say right?!)

Y'all don't believe bullock, he is a sneaker FIEND (and Stance socks). But he takes the dopest shots of both and and is a friend of mine, so I'm glad he is one here.

And my IG is @duke4005. Just in case.

Oh man no yelling? Good luck with that! I am the kind of person that would rather stay at home and watch the game coz I get so FN loud! My wife has to calm me down some times (she does this by telling me that she can't hear what the announcers are saying lol like who care what they say right?!)

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yeah our old place had pocket doors so my wife would shut them when i was watching and also shut the door to the hallway that led to the bedroom and then the bedroom door also [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Y'all don't believe bullock, he is a sneaker FIEND (and Stance socks). But he takes the dopest shots of both and and is a friend of mine, so I'm glad he is one here.

And my IG is @duke4005. Just in case.

Ratting me out B [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] appreciate the kind words my friend [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] figured it was time i finally get involved on here.

Curry wearing the Curry 2 "gold rings" for warm ups

Really looking forward to getting a pair Saturday, already got some threads for them. Unfortunately i gotta buy online since no one in Ohio seemed to be getting them in store

6pts 3asts but a 9 point lead at half. Role players coming up huge, whatever it takes to win

Back
Top Bottom