Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Are the Blue/Yellow 1 Lows sitting anywhere? Wanted to try a pair out but never got around to it. Seems like all pairs are just sitting in Canada, but haven't seen the Blue/Yellows in a while.

Are the Blue/Yellow 1 Lows sitting anywhere? Wanted to try a pair out but never got around to it. Seems like all pairs are just sitting in Canada, but haven't seen the Blue/Yellows in a while.
I would love the dub nation low 1 CW other than the Family and Friends CW which I already have

Thanks! Try on the black yellow pair because most have said go half size up. At least you will know if you are planning to buy online. I went TTS but wear a thinner sock. It's a different fit than the 2's.

Sorry if not allowed but if anyone on here wants the "73-9" size 9 a bit early I may be of assistance. Got off SA before I knew sizing so they don't fit me.

Thanks! Try on the black yellow pair because most have said go half size up. At least you will know if you are planning to buy online. I went TTS but wear a thinner sock. It's a different fit than the 2's.
I have the taxi 2.5s and I had to go a full size up (normally wear a 9)

I have to see the chef in person.... so many white/light colorways already....

Wow UA going back to back all month long with releases!! Cant get them all, still need the MVP pack too.

Back
Top Bottom