Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Man I'm hella jelly right now of you guys that got that mvp pack.... anyone got a spare size 9 or 9.5 they wanna sell? PM me

Isn't Finishline, Footlocker, Champs, Eastbay going to release their MVP packs at a later date? Patience is the key, the key, keys

looks hella good! i have the combat green lows... this gum sole is 2nd best CW the the Curry 2 lows have IMO

those
smokin.gif
Curry 3s looking far better than the early leaked pics

Man this is some bull from UA. I haven't received any shipment confirmation because I have not been charged because they can't tell me when my pair will ship . Super mad if they cancel my order. All they keep telling me is that the order is still processing whatever the hell that means

Man this is some bull from UA. I haven't received any shipment confirmation because I have not been charged because they can't tell me when my pair will ship . Super mad if they cancel my order. All they keep telling me is that the order is still processing whatever the hell that means

Haven't received and shipping confirmation either. Still says pre-order on my account, although I've been charged according to my bank account.

That's such a great looking shoe. Thinking this is becoming a favorite. Making it harder and harder to choose between the black and white 2.5s and these

These are my new favorite and a def cop for me. Eastbay currently has the white and black 20% with discount code. The code is on the website banner.

These are my new favorite and a def cop for me. Eastbay currently has the white and black 20% with discount code. The code is on the website banner.

Thanks....and repped. Did I hear them say there was a white colorway of the red/white/blue up in the thread?

My MVP pack has an estimated delivery date of today the 12th, however it looks like it left TN today...something tells me I'm not getting it today (I'm in Cali)

Back
Top Bottom