Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters

Got one more footlocker raffle to pick up for a size 11 on my lunch break.
Did the same at lunch... Foot Locker at the Westfield San Francisco Centre didn't have any bags that accommodated the box so I was all carrying this huge ***** box downtown... >_<

UA really screwed the Brand Houses with this MVP pack. My store got 15 or so pairs. Sold 2 so far today. Main store in Baltimore got 20-30 pairs, as of 5pm eastern, they've sold like 8-9 pairs. Brand Houses have A LOT of pairs just sitting. My store still has pairs from 8.5-12

UA really screwed the Brand Houses with this MVP pack. My store got 15 or so pairs. Sold 2 so far today. Main store in Baltimore got 20-30 pairs, as of 5pm eastern, they've sold like 8-9 pairs. Brand Houses have A LOT of pairs just sitting. My store still has pairs from 8.5-12
Those units would move if they were here in the Bay Area... people were picking up their raffled MVP packs today when I was at FTL at lunch and people kept asking me where I got the pack or they were commenting on the pack when I was walking through the mall afterward...

Last edited:
Those units would move if they were here in the Bay Area... people were picking up their raffled MVP packs today when I was at FTL at lunch and people kept asking me where I got the pack or they were commenting on the pack when I was walking through the mall afterward...

Oh for sure. Our DM sent an email out saying if we don't sell out by Monday, we gotta over night them to either Chicago Brand House or SoHo Brand House.

The footlocker associate was able to fit the pack into the big bag. But he really had to hustle it in. The corners of the box stretches the bag a little. I was carrying through the mall, even tho I had the bag, I eventually placed my other hand on the bottom to support it.
Well, dang... that would've been so much better than holding and re-gripping the box walking around in dress clothes. The sales associate just plain out said, "We don't have bags that fit these boxes..." -____-

hook us up with an employee discount we'll buy your store out lol

hook us up with an employee discount we'll buy your store out lol

:lol: they won't even let employees get a discount on these.

Why would he anyway for a total stranger? I mean, helping out is one thing, but asking to use somebodys 50 is a whole 'nother thing. LoL

So were there any 11.5 and 12.5's?  Or did half sizes stop at 10.5 on this release?

Last edited:
So were there any 11.5 and 12.5's?  Or did half sizes stop at 10.5 on this release?

I don't know about 12.5 but we did get 11.5s in my store. 12 was the biggest size we got.

Back
Top Bottom