UA Curry 4

so Currys just gon' fold the top of his socks every night so the swoosh doesn't show?

like there isn't a big swoosh on his jersey already :lol:

gettyimages-862640896.jpg

I heard these are still available in NYC o_O if so can any NT members proxy a LA nter. =]

I heard these are still available in NYC o_O if so can any NT members proxy a LA nter. =]

where? FTL only got 30 pairs. There was a UA rep there, and he said there are only 250 worldwide.

Everyone who got a reservation picked up. There was one 8.5 leftover for sure that I know of, picked up by a reseller.

where? FTL only got 30 pairs. There was a UA rep there, and he said there are only 250 worldwide.

Everyone who got a reservation picked up. There was one 8.5 leftover for sure that I know of, picked up by a reseller.
saw on a FB post. a dude from NYC went into a UA store in NYC and saw them sitting ...

hrm...

Anyone know if any colorways are dropping this month? is it just the black and white pair that went up for retail?

I have one of those 40 off 100 codes and it expires 10/31...hoping to use on the 4's

Anyone know if any colorways are dropping this month? is it just the black and white pair that went up for retail?

I have one of those 40 off 100 codes and it expires 10/31...hoping to use on the 4's

I hope they won’t be excluded.

Yeah, I remember I was able to cop some Curry 2's on release date with those codes, but I guess the 2's weren't as sought after.

I haven't been this excited for a new model since the LeBron 9. My Chinas need to hurry up and get here. White/blacks might be a Day 1 cop in store.

Any performance reviews out there yet?

Thinking between the curry 4s and the crazy explosive 2017 PK

Aesthetically the 4s look better imo but im wondering which shoe will perform better.

I heard good things about the comfort level on the curry 4s but is it better than boost?

Aesthetically the 4s look better imo but im wondering which shoe will perform better.

I heard good things about the comfort level on the curry 4s but is it better than boost?
Probably a mix of Micro G and Charge, so something light + firm but with little to no bounce back in exchange for a lot of court feel and response.

I've played in both the Crazy Explosive 2017 and the Curry 4 and they are quite different shoes.

The CE17 feels more comfortable due to more cushioning and has a softer and bouncier ride.

The Curry 4 is pretty firm but has a nice low to ground court feel and is much much lighter than the CE17 which feels very bulky in comparison.

Got mine on yesterday but can't play until Monday. Fit it dead on TTS. Like said above, cushioning is low and solid, no bounce or give at all. Very quick, responsive oriented, which is what CURRY wants.

IMG_20171020_172744_687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom