UA Curry 4

Got mine on yesterday but can't play until Monday. Fit it dead on TTS. Like said above, cushioning is low and solid, no bounce or give at all. Very quick, responsive oriented, which is what CURRY wants.

IMG_20171020_172744_687.jpg
How does these fit compared to other UA shoes?

These are beautiful but from what I've heard and read these aren't going to satisfy my knees and ankles. Probably going the LBJ 15 and AJ32 route - need that zoom these days lol. Intrigued by the PK CE 2017s as well. Will have to try the 4s on in store before making up my mind one way or the other...

These are beautiful but from what I've heard and read these aren't going to satisfy my knees and ankles. Probably going the LBJ 15 and AJ32 route - need that zoom these days lol. Intrigued by the PK CE 2017s as well. Will have to try the 4s on in store before making up my mind one way or the other...
If you play below the basket I'd stay away from the LBJ15s... very high off the floor and more suited for the bouncy Westbrook types.

Any performance reviews out there yet?

Thinking between the curry 4s and the crazy explosive 2017 PK

Aesthetically the 4s look better imo but im wondering which shoe will perform better.

I heard good things about the comfort level on the curry 4s but is it better than boost?
I just got in my pack and I own the CEPK Adidas. The Adidas are more well made. The fit is similar where you have that bootie. The Currys are light as hell tho. U be the judge

Nah I was asking because the last 2 models didn’t have removable insoles stock on the shoe, so when I put my orthotic insoles in, you felt high off the ground and the fit was cramped. Good to hear the 4s have a removable insole so the orthos sit low.

Nah I was asking because the last 2 models didn’t have removable insoles stock on the shoe, so when I put my orthotic insoles in, you felt high off the ground and the fit was cramped. Good to hear the 4s have a removable insole so the orthos sit low.

I have tried to remove mine yet, because I had he!! Trying to get my hand inside. Want to add a micro g insole.

I've played in both the Crazy Explosive 2017 and the Curry 4 and they are quite different shoes.

The CE17 feels more comfortable due to more cushioning and has a softer and bouncier ride.

The Curry 4 is pretty firm but has a nice low to ground court feel and is much much lighter than the CE17 which feels very bulky in comparison.

Thanks for the clear explanation. I really like the look of curry 4s but I think the CEs will be better on my knees

I just got in my pack and I own the CEPK Adidas. The Adidas are more well made. The fit is similar where you have that bootie. The Currys are light as hell tho. U be the judge

Thanks for the input bro!

If you went 1/2 a size up for "Non-Removable Insoles" would that help?

Also quick question about orthos. When used, do they make every shoe feel the same or do you notice the difference between Zoom and Boost?

Looks like Renarts restocked on the size 10. Do you guys know if the charge California tax?

Back
Top Bottom