UA Curry 4

http://video.underarmour.com/?v=1082515630
screenshot-www.underarmour.com-2017-10-25-09-27-45-879.png
screenshot-www.underarmour.com-2017-10-25-09-28-19-174.png

i hit up the ua.com chat and they were extremely responsive, until i asked about the curry 4 pushback and then radio silence and eventually they disconnected.

and then i called finishline, who said they got the kids, but received an email saying the mens got pushed back, and they have not received them.

i asked footlocker and they simply said "i dont know anything about the curry4s"

very strange release

Last edited:
Was there a delay with the Curry 1? because of the top lace eyelets or something? I vaguely remember there being a slight delay

Also remember it happening with another performance model or two, remembering the lebron XII had an issue that set it back

It's a pain for this to happen... but wouldn't be the first time. Somewhat surprising that these QC issues haven't been ironed out with all the time leading up to release. Suppose it could be due to any manufacturing issue. Hmm...

Last edited:
And they are adding $15 to the retail price. Seriously? They can't leave well enough alone?!!!

Anyhow, I can't wait for the F2S colorway to come out!!! Need to see more colorways soon!!!

CR always marks their shoes up unfortunately. Not sure if they got them early though or if this is a pre-order

I'm picking mine up tomorrow at Hibbett Sports. They got them in and are selling them tomorrow. If ya'll have a Hibbett's close by I would suggest calling and see if they have them.

And they are adding $15 to the retail price. Seriously? They can't leave well enough alone?!!!

Anyhow, I can't wait for the F2S colorway to come out!!! Need to see more colorways soon!!!
UA in Europe is more expensive. That's standard price for Curry's there

Curry 4 delayed due to defects. Entire stocklist recalled.

I'm a long time lurker of these forums, been hanging out for the Curry 4s to drop, and as such been hassling local suppliers.

There's only one retailer (Rebel) in Australia that stocks UA so I've been on their case about the release date/quantites etc.

Originally scheduled to release on Saturday 28 October (tomorrow), I just recevied a Twitter DM saying the following
  1. Hi HootWest, we thought we would message you early as we know how keen you are on the Curry basketball shoes! Unfortunately, there’s been some issues with stock and the Curry4 will not be available tomorrow. In the meantime, we have stock available of the Curry3 or the Nike Jordan Lunar Superfly, let us know whereabouts you’re located and what size you’re after and we can check stock near you. Sorry to disappoint you. Sara - rebel
  2. We are awaiting more news from Under Armour about when we can release them and we'll let you know as soon as we know
Rebel's head office is in Melbourne/Sydney. As I live in Perth I contacted a local store who provided more information and said something along the lines of:
"They were scheduled for release tomorrow, however due to a defect they have been held back. We don't have a new release date, but its tentatively late November."

I asked about what the reason was. They said "Originally we thought it was just a few pairs, but they've recalled the entire stock list."

They have the shoes in stock but cannot sell.

Totally bummed about this, reading a few recent comments it might be a worldwide issue?

pre order.
man i wonder what caused the delay...was really looking forward to trying these out this weekend

Was there a delay with the Curry 1? because of the top lace eyelets or something? I vaguely remember there being a slight delay

Also remember it happening with another performance model or two, remembering the lebron XII had an issue that set it back

It's a pain for this to happen... but wouldn't be the first time. Somewhat surprising that these QC issues haven't been ironed out with all the time leading up to release. Suppose it could be due to any manufacturing issue. Hmm...

Completely agree fam - and I do vaguely remember the 1s having a delay but for what reason I can’t recall.

I think these will be great for anyone who wears orthotics, since people in here have mentioned adding a micro-g insole and taking the stock one out. Looking forward to getting these on Court - I’ll provide an in-depth review once I do... like a month from now haha

Back
Top Bottom