UA Curry 4

Try eastbay?
i was really caught off guard with this...
i thought it would release on 2/23 at footlocker as it was the release date when i looked at it last week, but was surprised to see that it was in 2/18 in the release date and they indicated that it sold out...
but thanks for reminding me about eastbay...
my size (s12) is still in stock (which is weird because they basically share the same stocks as footlocker iirc)

Me too. Don’t think it will sold out. Almost every site have it. When release I still saw fsr everywhere so I didn’t pay attention. Now I went back to check all small sizez gone. Smh. So mad. And now I saw KD10 AP I should’ve make the mvp pink pack lol.

damn.... Eastbay doing me bad.... kept my hopes up when i saw them in their site but when i was to check out, they said it was out of stock...damn...
tough luck.... seems like im not getting the curry 4s after all as i really prefer only buying shoes that have some pink in them....

I have a code if anyone wants. Expires today. For some reason it went to Spam and I missed it.

damn.... Eastbay doing me bad.... kept my hopes up when i saw them in their site but when i was to check out, they said it was out of stock...damn...
tough luck.... seems like im not getting the curry 4s after all as i really prefer only buying shoes that have some pink in them....

i didn't quote you when you initially posted, but i gave you a resource to cop...

A3A5D42F-0F7C-4BB7-B618-59179D5342F9.jpeg

^ we need to know if and when?!?!
I agreed.

Between the red highs and more dimes im going to go with more dimes. I saw the red high’s and the red mid sole is a pink-ish color. It isn’t terrible looking I just wish they would’ve made them the way I prefer.

Last edited:
Damn! Stephs PE’s for tonight are so sick. The colorblocking/fade is perfect.

Attachments

• C3D6B127-173F-4CCA-A4A4-06D27D66CE79.jpeg
    C3D6B127-173F-4CCA-A4A4-06D27D66CE79.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 35
Aren't they customs of the black white(recalled) pair? They'll be auctioned off so open your check book lol

I received the more dimes and I was wondering what material is the black. Is it Nubuck or synthetic Nubuck? Anyone have an idea how to protect it?

This is the most disappointing shoe ever. They're unplayable on the court. They look so good. But the shoe pinches the top of your foot to the point where it rubs your skin off. The cushion is nonexistent. I'm not going to break in a shoe if the process results in bleeding. When pics surfaced in the finals I thought this could be the best hoop shoe ever. A successor to the Curry 2 with updated and improved aesthetics. But sadly they did not deliver. Avoid at all costs.

^that sucks you feel that way, it doesn’t mean others should feel the same lol. Worn my pair a handful of times casually and have no sense of it digging into the top of my foot if I were to play in them.

Different strokes for different folks.

The pinching problem goes away after an hour of play.. at least for me.

I'm a cushion guy but i find playing in these more than my Crazy explosives 2017

I play in them 4 x week with no knee pain.

Back
Top Bottom