UA Curry 4

New colorway on UA.
Capture+_2018-03-29-17-35-29.png

Last edited:
Nobody care for curry no more? Copped at 10 still fsr now.
Outside of the limited colors none of these sold out quickly. The nba jams, the pairs he wore in the finals and the all star are the only ones that sold out quick and still had a chance to get them. It wasn't that limited nike stuff where you get to the site and they aren't there lol.

NBA Jams back up on Eastbay with fsr:D go go go was able check out with a 10.5:smokin

Last edited:
Probably a combination of factors, including the injuries and lack of exposure, the timing of the release, the 5 being on the way, the colorways, the performance of the shoe. I personally won't care about a Curry sig. until they use better tech. I'm interested in the Phantom because of the knit and HOVR, and apparently a lot of people are based on how they sell on UA.com.

Aside from that, is it safe to say the Curry 1 and 2 had the overall better colorways compared to the 3 and 4?

Probably a combination of factors, including the injuries and lack of exposure, the timing of the release, the 5 being on the way, the colorways, the performance of the shoe. I personally won't care about a Curry sig. until they use better tech. I'm interested in the Phantom because of the knit and HOVR, and apparently a lot of people are based on how they sell on UA.com.

Aside from that, is it safe to say the Curry 1 and 2 had the overall better colorways compared to the 3 and 4?

Yes

^damn, one of the few times when i wish my feet were just a little smaller, i could squeeze into a 10.5, but can't do 10 :frown:

^^size 10 up on Eastbay if that's any help to you>D
Thanks for the heads up but I wear a size 11 in these which they just restocked- they have a 9,10,11 and maybe a few other ! I finally ordered my white whale !!!

Just got mine from local retailer for $115.
I had to go half size up. Lenghtwise its quite tolerable but widthwise i have too much pinching as a wide footer. ( "break in time" is noticeable )
Interesting, but i am not complainant for cushion. Way better than the react for example.
Despite everything, you shold try this before you purchase one.

DbAZ8h0WAAM4Uxs.jpg DbAZ7ZRW4AA4mFw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom